Part 3

Shiv pov
Why God ! Why you do this to me. You know na how much I love my Anu. then why you made me marry another girl
What crime I did in my life , Yes I agree I was the one who said to that ria to runaway from this marriage but that's not big crime okay .now wait and watch  I'm going to throw that girl out of my house as well as  life.
Shivay place his leg inside his room and groaned feeling sharp pain on his forehead. He widen his eyes seeing blood drops on his forehead.
He saw flower vase pieces in floor. Before he could react another vase landed on his forehead.
Giving deaf ears to his commands, his legs are shaking in fear. He lift his head and only to a  girl standing in his room in bridal outfit with frown. His eyes travel over her and got atucked seeing a knife in her hand. Without thinking twice shivay run and hides under bed.

Gir-come out( sternly)

Shivay shook his head and hide under bed.

Girl's anger reached her peak . She started to break things in room one by one.

Shiv- omg that is my favourite cup
No no shivay if you go out to save your cup, then she will definitely kill you for sure. Which is more important to you cup or life ? Shivay gulped his salaiva and decided to save his life.

Next morning

Shivay opened his eyes while shouting for his coffee. He immediately closed his mouth remembering yesterday scenery. Silently he came out from the bed.

Shiv pov
Thank God! She is not here .

__________________________

Shivay widen his eyes seeing his wife standing near his mother with smiling fae

To continue....