Chapter Twenty Six

I can't believe my story has over 1.5k reads! I'm so thankful for every single person who enjoys my writing! Thanks so much guys! -Kaitlyn

Chapter Twenty Six

Jess's POV:

The doors open, and a million fans come rushing in. I look over at Kay, and she looks terrified. "We probably don't have to worry," I say. "We aren't famous or anything. They are all here for the boys, not us."

"Hopefully." Kay says back. After a few minutes, Hayes gets up on his table and stands.

"EXCUSE ME!" He shouts. He starts getting the girls' attention. Soon, all eyes are on him. Including mine. Nash is shaking his head. "IF YOU ALL HAVEN'T NOTICED, WE HAVE TWO SPECIAL GUESTS HERE! KAY AND JESS! YOU GUYS CAN GO MEET THEM, TOO!" The crowd erupts into screaming, and our line fills up.

The first girl is let through. She has really pretty blonde hair and a ton of makeup on. A little too much. But she's still pretty. "Hi! I can't believe I'm meeting you guys!" She squeals.

"Um..." Kay says, unsure of the situation. "Thanks! We're pretty excited to meet you, too!" The girl smiles, and so do we.

"So, what's your name?" I ask.

"Natalie!"

"Oh, I've always loved that name." Kay says. We sign her magcon shirt and take a few pictures. "NEXT!" The security guard shouts, ushering Natalie away.

"Bye!" She waves. We both smile and wave back. Another girl approaches the table. A girl that we already know.

"BECCA!" Kay and I shout in synch.

Becca is the third member of our friendship. It's always been us three. Becca didn't want to come to magcon with us because she always thought it was stupid. But here she is now.

"Hi guys!" She smiles. We both get up and hug Becca. I catch Hayes's eye on us. He's smiling and gives me a quick wink before going back to hugging squealing girls.

"What? Why are you here?" Kay asks.

"Well, I heard about everything! I couldn't stand to wait for the tour to end, so I came here to see you guys!" Becca says with a smile.

We all talk for what must be too long, because the security dude says, "Come on, now. Take your picture and leave." We all sigh and take a picture (even though us three have a million pictures already).

"Bye guys!" Becca says. Before the guard pushes her out, she adds," Kay, text me! Ill be staying in town for a little while!" I'm so happy we all will be able to spend some time together.

Hayes's POV:

The meet and greet finally comes to an end, the VIP and everything. Once everyone is gone, I decide to go and talk to Jess and Kay. They are both standing by their station talking. And then, something crazy happens. Gunshots.