Chapter 8

Bonbon does not give up does he?  You had been containing for so long already. You could barely breathe. You don't think you can run much longer. You hear the bombs explode. You wince when you accidentally stepped into the crossfire. You curse yourself for being so careless. The red light was getting closer now. You couldn't go any faster and had already used all the pallets around you. You turn. Bonbon was ready to strike when he was suddenly pulled back, slamming in the wall behind him. He makes these clicking sounds, clearly annoyed. Bonbon and you saw Norton. He flashes you a smile, making you flush. What is he doing here? Oh well, at least he saved you. Bonbon decided to ignore Norton for now and started making his way back to you when he was pulled back again. 

"Hey, don't forget about me." Norton threw another magnet and blast Bonbon away from you guys. He jogs closer to you. "I just thought you would like some help." He gave you that smile again. "Go to the others, they'll heal you up. The last ciphers almost done. I'll take over the containing."

You smile and quickly said thank you. You turned to hide your blushing face. God, does he have to smile at me like that?

The last cipher was complete and Norton was still containing. You told the others to leave and that you would wait for Norton. After a while, he got knocked down and was put in a rocket chair. Bonbon wasn't camping Norton, he wanted to get you too. You carefully make your way to the chair. Bonbon seemed to think you were still at the exit gate.

Norton saw you and smiled. "Came to save me, doll?"

You glared at him and blushed a little. Stop blushing, damn it! "Don't call me that!"

"Sweetheart? Princess? Mi'lady?" Norton continued, enjoying the look on your face.

You rolled your eyes. "Don't make me strap you back on the chair, Norton."