quasim's blues <3 (2)

my second chapter. yay! i hope you guys like it. I worked hard on it. i would love to thank @miiSzashley for helping me fix my first chapter better. enjoy!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

   Today Blue was going to the airport to pick up her three bestfriends. They were going to explore the miami nightlife because they were a little bored with jersey nightlife. Blue was on her way to her last class and she was running late. "ouch" blue yelled as she rushed into someone.

"OMG I am so sorry i'm running late for class excuse me." Blue said running away from where she and the guy collided Blue didn't even wait for his reply she just ran, trying not to be late for her lecture on how to break into the fashion world after college. Blue was a fashion major and business at the university she was a really good student. When she finally got to the class she saw no one was there, then she remebered that today was an a day meaning she didnt have her afternoon classes. she heard her phone ringing "Hello" she answered without looking at her caller I.D.

"girl Where the fuck are you did you forget you had pick us up from the airport today where are you!!" her best friend tajanai yelled into the phone

"i'm sorry taj but i seriously forgot me and tony got into another fight last night." Blue said holding her breathe because she knew what was coming next.

"girl you need to just leave his tired ass alone he is  not a real man if he beating on you watch when we get to your apartment if he even look at you wrong imma whoop his ass." tajanai practically yelled into the phone.

She had a strong diliking for Blue';s boyfriend of one year who was very abusive. Although  Blue and tony didn't live together he found time to harass her day and night. Blue was really getting tired of him hitting her. One time he choked her for so long and he had so much presure into it that he had to get blue's neighbor that's a nurse to do cpr on her.

"Taj please stop i'm on my way right now give me about thirty minutes." blue said while making her way to the other side of the campus to the student parking lot.

when blue fianally got to the car she saw that she had a note in her windshield.

      blue,

I know you saw me fucking calling you, you stupid whore you better get that ass to your apartment and fast. If you not there by the time i get off of work you gone have a serious problem.                                                 

                                                                                                   - your owner

this fucking pysco blue thought to herself it amazed her that her boyfriend could really find the time to drive the forty five minutes from his house to the college campus just to harass her. Shaking her head she climed into the driver seat and started the car headed to the airport.  she made up her mind that when her girls came she would be leaving with them transfering to kean university. Tony didn't know that Blue was from jersey because she told him a big ole lie that she was from georgia, so when she just up and disapeared that would be the first place he would look. Blue was planning on taking to her girls about her plan when she picked them up. on the drive to the airport she started to remember what happened the night before with tony.

flashback.....

 blue was awakened by tone rubbling her arms they had been in yet another fight earlier in the morning.This fight was because she was listening to trey songz. 

"Aye got yo' ass up and make me sumthin' to eat befo' i beat yo' ass!" tony yelled making Blue jump up out of the bed startled. She looked at the time and ran to the bathroom. she was almost late for her first class of the day. She completely ignored tony as he went on a rant about him being hungry. Blue quickly did her morniing ritual and went to the shower within ten minutes. she quickly out on a pair of sweats and a tank top and a pair of grey jordans a sewater and ran out the door, but not before tony got the chance to punch her in her back.

   end of flashback

_____________________________________________________________________________

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !!!!! comment and vote <3