Cover Girls

"These are the Cover Girls," the man told the boys, showing a picture of three girls.

"They're hot," Zayn noted.

"They are more than just hot," the man said. "They are the most wanted."

"What do you mean the most wanted?" Liam asked.

"They're thieves?" Louis joked.

Clearing his throat, the man continued, pointing to one of the girls, "This is Emily. She's the lead guitarist, choreographer and most importantly she's in charge of all their music videos. They say she likes working alone and she does all the video editing, planning, the whole thing."

"Cool."

"She will also be the one to help show that you boys are not what the rumors say. Her videos tell a story and no matter how well you all can act, if you get on her bad side, she can make you look bad," he said.

"That's impossible..."

The man didn't say anything but continued on to another girl, "This is Rachel. She's in charge of all music instruments, beat and recordings they do. She may not seem much but she's the town main writer and she knows people. Which means, anything she says or write will be the talk of town in less than a day."

He moved on to the last girl, "Lastly, there's Stephanie. She's very important in this whole thing. She has connections to the music industry and she's the most wanted unsigned singer. She's incredible and millions of record labels offered to sign her but they were all declined."

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Isn't that the question?" The man said. "Nobody knew their reason but all three girls has been offered to be signed as either a group or individuals. But they never accepted any of the offer and stayed as a YouTube star."

"So what are we supposed to do?" Liam asked.

"Well, if you haven't notice, you all have been in hot water lately. Rumors about you boys have been spreading and not the good kind either. Harry's been accused of sleeping with a married DJ-"

"But-"

"-Liam went into depression after the break up with Danielle-"

Liam hung his head sadly.

"-Zayn has been cheating on his girlfriend with fans-"

"That's not true!"

"-Niall's been drinking too much lately that he might have an alcoholic problem. Louis' past outburst on Larry Stylinson clearly didn't help. These rumors has to be stopped whether or not they have some truth in them," the man finished, eyeing each guy one by one.

"But all those rumors are untrue and old," Zayn said. "People don't believe them anymore."

"Really? As far as I can see, fans, real or not, has been arguing about this for a while. Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, all over the Internet," he told the boys. "Just because its not true and old, doesn't mean people don't believe them."

"So, what do we do?" Louis asked.

"These girls are very influential in the music industry and their group, Cover Girls, had been a hit for a couple of years. If you guys become the first artists to actually meet them and be on any of their videos, you will be recognized and any rumors of you guys will be, well, unbelievable. The girls are know being being blunt about many things," the man said. "But if you all manage to convince them to agree to record with our label, well, let's say it'd be a pretty big achievement."

"So all we have to do is hang out with these girls?" Harry asked.

"Yes, just turn on the charm that seemed to drive many girls crazy on them."

The boys exchanged looks with each other and nodded.

-----------

So this is a new but have been planned for a long time story. It's not edited so apologies for any grammar mistakes and dedicated to live_yuh_life for the cool cover :)