Gathering the fools

(Why am i doing this!? Hey you can pretty much describe how Jaune is in most Betrayed fics before becoming evil.)

(Alright listen up cause this is IMPORTANT! The Characters from RWBY will be very different and i will explain what happened. 

When Jaune told Pyrrha about his transcripts, she basically told him to leave her alone and not to come back to the dorm. 

In Forever fall forest Jaune saved Cardin on his own without the aid of Pyrrha and nobody saw the event. Cardin didn't listen to Jaune and took all the credit increasing his bullying and told everyone about his transcripts causing Jaune to leave 2 weeks after Forever Fall.

Ruby let the fact that she got to Beacon early go to her head and thought of herself as top dog, seeing Jaune as a coward and a faker. But the nope speech still happened and partially because of that she started feeling regrets after the dance.

Weiss and Blake are big hypocrites, mostly Blake, will delve in deeper with future chapters.

Yang is an idiot who thinks she can escape the law cause dad and uncle are huntsman.

Pyrrha is a bitch, who thinks she's the best and puts up a fake Honorable and humble persona. 'Can't wait to shatter that.'

 Ren and Nora took Jaune for granted and still don't care.

Ozpin is best Dad and Glynda is best Mom!

Qrow is just there, he gonna be so disappointed in Ruby and Yang

The reason i'm not doing more in depth analysis is because i prefer show rather than tell.)

NOW ONTO THIS SHIT PLOT!!

/-/

Ruby P.O.V

The breach from yesterday took a lot out of me and my team, along with team NRP. After a good nights rest, we were back on our feet and training for the Vytal festival, which was a month away, until a bright flash of light blinded me and then darkness.

When I woke up I noticed I wasn't in the training grounds, but in a... theatre room?

After looking around for a bit I noticed my team on the floor in front of the large screen, along with NPR, Miss Goodwitch, Ozpin.

3rd person P.O.V

"Is everyone okay?" Ruby asks with concern in her voice.

"Yes I believe so miss Rose" answers Ozpin.

"Ruby?" Asks and gruff voice which Ruby recognizes easily.

"Uncle Qrow!" She yelled as she ran to the drunk man, unknowingly making every hold their heads in slight pain from their headaches.

"Keep quiet please!" Weiss says angrily.

"Hey Uncle Qrow." Yang says as she goes to hug the drunkard along with her sister.

"Hey you two." Qrow chuckles after saying that. "Hey Oz, do you any idea what's going on?" He asks Ozpin.

"No, I don't. One moment I'm in my office, the next a bright flash of light and I'm in this theatre room. Along with who else is here." He explains.