BLOG! Bored! Random-ness!

Hello Everybody! What's up?

Ok so in my last blog I kind of made Saba sound really mean...sort of...when she is NOT...it is acually the opposite! For example...she always hated kayla the whore! but she knew I "Liked" her so like she tried her best to be her friend and etc...and like I think one point she did! anyways...she did all that ust for me...because she is.....SABA! hahahah ok

ANYWAYS! What's up? wait I think I already asked that! Opps! sorry!

Ok....SO I just watched Shrek 1 and 2...but on tv they did not put number 3 after...so now Im dying to watch number 3 again! DAM...anyways you know that cat...Puss in Boots! YA Omg he is SOOOO cute! I want him! Here is a picture of him! (On the right) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ok acually I don't think I upload the picture good! so if the picture is not their Im sorry people! ahahaha ok ANYWAYS!....

Today I woke up like late-ish...around 12:00-ish but I would have slepted more BUT my huge ass dog came running to my bed like a crazy physco path and jumped on me and the bed and gave me a heart atttack! but it hurts! ok he jumped on my stomach with all his force! I though I was going to die! but he is SOOOOO CUTE! I might upload a picture of him later! and maybe one of my cat as well! so ya...MY dog is this huge ass boxer! His name is Rambo! HE IS SOOO CUTE...but HUGE! He like weights over 100 pounds! BUT he is not FAT! he is skinny! and muscles! he is ust big boned! and he has a HUGE and I men HUGEEEEEEEEEE HEAD....its so big that his head alone weights 70 pounds! hahahahahahhaa...I wish I was joking....joke joke I am joking...it weights more like 69.99 pounds! JOKE JOKE JOKE...anyways YA...but my fat was FAT!...normal cats should weight around 11 pounds...well my cat weighted 62 pounds! Ya that's right! 62 POUNDS!

Anyways! what's up? DAM I ALREADY ASKED THAT LIKE 578944 Times....

Anyways! I want to watched Tangled again for some reason! hahaha Im crazy Cuz I saw it 2 days ago! So that proves how great it was! ok YA!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PARTY! WOOT WOOT!

Um no...

SOOOO YA!

Anyways here is the latest news with "val and carson" appernaly he is going to wake up from his fake come in 4 days...HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! so yup...that's all the news for now! SORRY!...I will ask her about it on monday...up so stay tuned for more news!...anyways!

13 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! (X-MAS)!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAA Im like SOOOO excited! like yesterday my mom bough a ginger bread house VILLAGE! that's right you heard me!!!! A VILLAGE! ok so like she bough this ginger bread house and it comes with like 6 houses...and you make your village and everything! sounds really fun! where probally gonna build it on x-mas eve! Blah im in the x-mas mood really badly! HAHAHAHHAHA OK!...

So YAAA! How have you people been! are you guys/girls in the christmas mood latley? Becuase I know I am!I HAVE THIS HUGE ASS X-MAS TREE IM MY LIVING ROOM I MIGHT TAKE A PICTURE AND POST THAT AS WELL!

anyways I'm In the mood to go in my backyard and Play with my dog outside!...with my NEW BOOTS! that no one will see except me and my family...and dog...because I bough tho's ugly one's because their warm and they will keep my feet dry from snow and etc...but nice onesare not that warm and might not keep feet dry...but their nice and tho's are the boots you are all going to see me in!  ok ya people!

BYEEEEEEEE

Over and Out,

LilGian (Underwear)

(I promise me (and maybe Saba) will explaix Underwear in the next blog!)

BYE :D