Chapter 3

Shaniqua and Natasha stood around the track. All of a sudden, Mikaila and her friends came around the track. They looked so gross and sweaty.

"Why aren't you running?" Mikaila asked crossing her arms. Her friends giggled behind her.

"I don't want to. Why are you still here?" Natasha asked very sassily. Shaniqua crossed her arms.

"Well; don't you, like, care about your grades?" Alyssa, Mikaila's friend asked. She untied her ponytail and put it back up.

All Shaniqua could think about was "damn your armpits stink" .

For the first time, she was right.

" I don't care about school. Why don't you care about how you smell?" Shaniqua asked. She still had her arms crossed.

Alyssa looked at her in shock. She turned and started running again.

Then the gym teacher walked over.

"Why aren't you all RUNNING?!" He yelled.

"Sorry Mr. Chandler, I was running, but then I tried to get my fellow classmates to join me, because I am such a nice person." Mikaila said sweetly, then turned and sneered at Shaniqua and Natasha.

"Okay. Thank you Mikaila. Now continue running." Mr. Chandler said. "NOW FOR YOU GIRLS! START RUNNING!!"

Shaniqua and Natasha looked at him with blank expressions. "No." they both said. And they went into the school.