A Laughable Moment

It's been a couple days since I told the boys about what I truly am. And because of that genius idea, they have come to trust me more, and they got me in on finding the Grimoire. But since they know about me, they told me about them, even though I already knew. They even try to impress me at this point, and it's very painful to watch.

~Flashback~

"Allow me to re-introduce myself. I am Y/N L/N, the last of the Devil Species, Fire Demon." I bow slightly to the Student Councils shocked faces.

"N-No way!" Mage yells.

I still have myself on fire so they can process what's happening.

"Wow Y/N-Chan! Your a Devil!" Shiki yells, excitement all over his face.

"You look stunning while on fire my butterfly~" Urie cooes, blushing a little.

"Well then, allow us to re-introduce ourselves." Rem smiles.

They say who they really are.

Shiki is a fallen angel.

Urie is an Incubus.

Mage is just a Devil.

Rem is just a Devil also, but has a very powerful father.

Roen is a Shapeshifter.

They have different powers, but they're all Devils.

~End Of Flashback~

I walk in to the Student Council Room as usual, and being greeted by Shiki.

"Morning Y/N-Chan~" Shiki sings happily.

"Morning Shiki." I sigh.

I walk to my chair at the table and take a seat.

"Hey Y/N-Chan~" Shiki sings once again.

"What." I demanded.

"Can you show me your powers?~" He sings again.

"I already did." I say, trying to keep myself calm from his annoying ass voice.

"But you told us that you can shape shift and you'd still be on fire!" Shiki whined.

At this point all eyes were between me and Shiki, even Rem had to stop his chess game to face us.

"I did say that." I confirm, but that obviously wasn't good enough.

"Well then show us!" Shiki whined more.

I would love to scorch Shiki right now.

But I can't.

Urie and Mage had told me that Shiki was in fact a Masochist and a Sadist. So he would get turned on if I threaten him, hurt him, hurt someone else, or threaten someone else, and even if I talk about hurting someone or him.

"I only keep that for special occasions Shiki." I say, hoping he would back the fuck off.

"Well we're your friends aren't we?!" He whines louder.

I freeze.

'Friends?'

My mom never let me have friends, only my sister was allowed to. My dad wouldn't even let me out of the house most of the time.

I sigh, annoyed at Shiki.

"If I do this, will you leave me alone?" I ask annoyed, while massaging my temple with my hands.

"Yup!" He exclaims.

I smirk evilly.

I get up and walk to Urie and Mage, and wave my hand for them to follow me. To which they look at each other confused and then proceed to get up and follow.

I can just feel Rem and Shiki's confused faces.

"My butterfly are you thinking of doing something to us? If you are, leave Mage out of this, will you?~" Urie cooed out loud so Mage can hear.

"Your such a pervert Urie." Mage scoffs with a blush on his face.

"If it's not that. Then what is it butterfly?" Urie asks.

"What's Shiki's least favorite animal?" I ask.

To which they both catch on and smirk evilly and then I follow.

"You cheeky little girl." Mage smirks, and playfully hit my shoulder.

"I am so flattered that you finally told us about who you really are~" Urie chuckles after the statement.

"To answer your question. Shiki hates dogs." Mage says.

"Oh yea, he definitely hates dogs." Urie agrees.

"Thanks guys." I smirk slightly to them, and Mage returns with a nod and Urie returns with a bow.

Once they walked back to their seats, I stand in front of the table.

"Shiki. You better leave me alone after this." I glare at him.

"No promises Y/N-Chan~" He chuckled.

I roll my eyes and light myself on fire. The fire engulfs me and I turn into a dog, a big one. To the boys, I just looked like I disappeared into fire.

Once the fire dies down, it only leaves me turned into this:

Except I'm on fire too. I get it, it's not a dog, but in some ways... It could be put as one.

I now tower above them and see Shiki's face turn paler than paper. I see Mage, Urie, and Rem laugh at my transformation, knowing Shiki hates dogs.

I growl at Shiki and lean down, like a cat ready to pounce.

'Ooh, this is gonna be fun.' I chuckle darkly to myself.

"AHHHHHHH!" Shiki screeched while running away from me.

I ran after him, of course I'd never hurt him, I just want him to be scared.

While he's running away, I see a deep blush on his face.

'Shit.'

I knew why he was blushing, he was getting turned on by thinking about what would happen if I caught him.

I stop running after him and turn around towards the other guys.

I transform back to my human self and glare at Shiki.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Mage asked.

"He was getting turned on." I say with a tired face.

"Pfft." Mage covered his mouth to hold in laughters.

"Shiki really is a Masochist. Even to his least favorite animal." Urie sighed, closing his eyes.

"I've always wondered how you guys threaten him." I say, laughing a little.

Mage follows in my laughter, then Urie and then Rem, leaving Shiki confused as to why we were laughing.

'I love you guys.'