Ouch!

Galaxy's POV

3 months have gone by after we were threatened by my parents, I am a little on edge but the safety of the autobot hanger brings comfort to me. I am now 6 months pregnant and a little bump is being shown in my bot form but in holo-form you can tell i'm defo prego! Again my friends will not leave me alone and have followed my everywhere! Thank Primus I don't need to use the toilets because I would seriously shit bricks if it happened again! No jokes!

On the plus side my hormones haven't gone crazy so that's good and the kicks..... oh the fucking kicks! She kicks me so hard that she dents my fucking armour! I can't tell her off! UNFAIR! Every time she kicks I glare at Optimus and he's always like 'I didn't do anything!' or 'oops?'. OOPS?! OOPS?! ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?! YOU PROVIDED GODDAM METAL SPERM FOR FUCK SAKE!

Our stars are more excited then we are to see their little sister, guess they want someone to play with? Violet and Orion have had a massive growth spurt and are now up to Optimus hips which scared us shitless! Axel and K-9 have gotten more protective since the threats made by my parents. Axel is always at Violet's and Orion's side and K-9 has been stuck to my side like glue! Steeljaw is more over protective with the baby Lion and Dragon, oh the Lions name is Aslan because he reminds me of the Lion from that film and the baby dragon is called Blue, he was named after Blue from the Jurassic world film. Blue is a girl and Aslan is a boy, anyways Blue and Aslan reach to the height of Optimus chest plates because they had to have a massive growth spurt! STOP GROWING!

I've been having more meetings with the new President Barack Obama!!! I love this dude!! Michelle Obama!! like oh ma Lord!!! They are the best people a country could ask for, ever since my speech, things that were 'broken' have been fixed and everything feels right in the world. Next year is when the third movie starts and our baby girl will only be 7 months old and Orion and Violet will be 3 years old. I think Obama has his favourite which is me! Good because i need my children to be safe when we are being chased, he can tell those TRF people to not hunt us as well as Lockdown.

One day i pulled K-9 and Axel to one side away from my friends and we've come up with a plan, the plan is to build force shields for the humans and make some protocols, so when Sentinel attacks the humans, the humans will be safe. On that day K-9 and Axel will take the children, Aslan and Blue to the bunker where they will kept safe, which means when Ironhide and Que are 'killed', K-9 can explain to them what's going on and how we knew this sort of stuff was going to happen and how plans were put in place.

To make sure they don't figure out how i know everything, i get into deep conversations and they ask how i'm feeling, i will always say 'i feel something bad is coming' or 'i have a strong feeling we could be in danger'. So now that they will be convinced i acted on a gut feeling, they won't question how i know everything and how i'm from another dimension. i have decided when Cybertron is sort of restored, i will tell them everything from being another dimension and how i did all them things to keep them safe, hopefully they won't be mad. HOPEFULLY!!!!

Right now i'm in Med bay getting medication for the back pain

Ratchet: " so hows being pregnant going?" i glare at him as he chuckles

Ratchet: " still have that bad feeling" i nod my head and sigh

Galaxy: " Its getting worse Ratchet, each month that passes it gets worse. It's making me more on edge, i don't think medication can stop my edginess." he sighs

Ratchet: " i guess we should look out for some things just to help ease your uneasiness." YES! plan is in motion!

Ratchet: " i think i grew more concerned when you put military protocols in for the humans not to mention building force shields for them."