Chapter 21

"Good, your doing great Isabelle." Its been a few days since Brody visited me in the hospital, and even longer since I last seen Ian. Im starting to think that they will never come back. Over the course of time I've been going to therapy trying to learn to walk again. I've been working with Tristen and its been great, he's such a nice guy, only 23 years old. "Alright, you can take a seat now and rest your leg, I will go schedule an appointment with Dr. Grey." I took a seat on the table and sighed, while I looked around the room at the other patients. An older man sat over in a corner watching ESPN on the t.v. he looked like he was about to fall asleep. Not very many people where here today other than most days.

Tristen came back into the room, his blonde shoulder length hair swaying just a bit while he walked. I stood up getting ready to leave walking the rest of the distance to meet up with him. "Okay Isabelle, your appointment is scheduled for Wednesday next week, make sure you take it easy dont do anything extreme." He smiled, his blue eyes sparkling. "K, see you next week Tristen." I walked outside right when Taylor pulled into the parking lot. I walked over the passenger side of the car and climbed in. "Hey bestie! How was therapy?"

I turned my head to look at Taylor while pulling my seatbelt on. "Same as before Taylor." She groaned and started her way back towards my house. "So, what did the therapist guy say?" "Uh, he said that at this rate I should be walking in no time." I looked out the window as the trees became a blur around us. "Well thats good."  I turned back to stare at Taylor, doing a once over and then raising an eyebrow. "What are you not telling me?" Taylor fidgeted in her seat and sighed as we pulled into the driveway. "Its not my place to tell you Isabelle. Maybe...Maybe he will come back and tell you himself." I furrowed my brows and said, "Tay, what are you talking about? Just tell me what your not telling me."

Her fingers tapped on the stirring wheel, her face contorted like she was debating on telling me. "Forget it Tay, you can leave." I got out of the car as best as I could and walked up the steps to the door. I pulled the key out of my pocket and heard the tires screech as she pulled  away. My anger started rising and everything just seemed to hot. I put my stuff down and pulled my shirt over my head. I walked up the stairs to my room and threw my shirt and pants on the floor. That seemed to cool my down for awhile, so I put on a light tank top and shorts and went back downstairs.

I decided to watch a movie to get my thoughts off of Taylor and the conversation we had or what we didnt have. I put in an animated movie 'Howl's Moving Castle' one of my favorites. Once that was done I made my way into the kitchen to fix some popcorn. I went over to the pantry, grabbed the bag of buttered popcorn and tossed it in the microwave. Lost in thought I didnt hear the front door open and close and the sound of people talking. "Sweetheart, where home."

I walked into the livng room and there stood my parents smiles on their perfect faces and arms wide open. I shook my head confused and said "What are you doing here?" My mother laughed and walked up to give me hug. "Now, why would you ask such a silly question?" I pulled away from her and stared at her, then glanced over her shoulder at my father. I put my arms at my sides and said, "You've been gone, for a very long time. You left me here by myself, and you didnt even know that I was even in the hospital." This time my father spoke up, "Sweetheart, you had Taylor to hang out with, and besides your 18 years old, you can take care of yourself." Oh did I mention i missed my birthday when I was in the hospital.

I rolled my eyes and went to go get my popcorn out of the microwave. "Are you feeling alright sweety, your starting to sweat." I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, I felt fine, it must be the A.C. unit. "Yeah, I feel fine." I went back into the living room and plopped myself onto the couch to watch the movie. My dad clamped me on the shoulder and said, "Well, were going to be upstairs if you need us." I looked up at him and nodded. I pressed play and sat there staring at the tv as the movie played.

I sat in my office taping a pen against the desk my head resting on the back of my chair. So many things have happend over the last few months, one of them being Isabelle. I havent seen her since I kissed her in the hospital. After I had left I met up with my brother to talk about the accident. "This is all your fault." I all but spat at him. He pointed to his chest and said, "My fault? How is any of this my fault? You put all of this on yourself, only caring about your own wants and needs."

"Oh thats bullshit, you know none of thats true. You wanted the thrown once father died." I said. "And you DIDNT! Unlike you Im trying to protect my people." He yelled. 'YOUR people. Please brother dont make me laugh. You know for a fact you dont care about anyone." We stared at each other for the longest time, not breaking eye contact. I sighed and said, "Im done having this conversation with you. Dont come crawling back to me when you need help." After that day I havent talked to Ian.

A knock on the door brought me back to reality. "Come in." I said still tapping my pen on the desk. "Nice to see your still alive." I looked up at the person standing by the door, a childhood friend. "I thought you were overseas with the wife?" He stepped more into the office and took a sit in the chair across from my desk. "Yeah well I heard about what was going on here, so I came back early to see what you were doing." I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms over my chest, "Everthing is fine Tristen, now tell me why your really here."

He ran a hand through his blonde shoulder length hair and sat up straighter. He smirked and said, "Same old Brody, always getting right to the point." I huffed starting to get angry, "Yeah well you seem not to." He held his hands up, "Okay, calm down. I"ve been looking after your little girlfriend, I became her therapist." I looked at him confused "You became her therapist? And she's not my girlfriend." I paused then asked, " Does she know who you are?"  "Of course not, but thats not why I came here." His face became serious which made me straighten up in my chair.

"Its starting." "Are you sure?"  He nodded 'I wouldnt be here if I wasnt." My fist balled up as I leaned forward against the desk, I felt my eyes turn to a blood red. I slammed my fist against the desk and said, "Leave me." Tristen stood up and walked out of the room. I stood up and walked out onto the balcony, and leaned against the railing. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Im coming Isabelle."

@@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*()!@

OKAY sorry i didnt update in like forever i have just been so so so busy with school and volleyball games and its very stressfull tyring to think of what to happen next in the story.

But I hope you liked it be sure to Comment and Vote I love hearing what you guys have to say :) Im going to try and put Ian in the next chapter, so be on the look out to find out what he is up to.

THANKS FOR READING!!! :D