The Beginning Of The End

She stood, watching over him. His tall body lay on the road side; he had wounds that cut through his black vest and up his arms, and his jeans had scrapes from where he had fell. She looked coldly up at the red figure in front of her.

“You will pay.” She said simply, then the long sword she held in her arms was position in both her palms and she charged forward, as the red figure’s hand turned into their own blades, she slashed through them and finally they snapped off and the figure fell to the ground.  She cried as she stabbed the figure through the heart. The figure was a demon, of course he did not have the clichéd horns but his skin was blood red with engravings’ of Lucifer’s laws in his skin like any other demon.

She ran back to the boy who was trying to breath. She kneeled before him and placed her hand on him, and whispered; tears fell down her cheeks and fell onto the boy’s chest but did not place any effect even if the girl had magic powers. Her palms then fell onto the bleeding wounds and as the breeze around them became violent, the wounds healed.

The world around them was currently becoming like dusk, the sun stuck in the middle of night and day, the clouds an angelic pink however the ground was far from it. Red creatures crawled from sewers and the road, she looked up and then the boy underneath her hands opened his bright blue eyes and sat up.

“Kassie...I saw,” She lifted her index finger to his lips, he intertwined his fingers with hers and they stood up. Then a group of humans, or were they angels? No one could tell the difference, no human would be able to see the halo upon their heads. There were a mix of older women and men and younger adolescents’. They were of course difference of ethnics and religions but they were all magical saviours.

“One day we were witches and now we’re angels saving the earth.” The girl claimed Kassie declared. She turned to her clear team and she looked at each silver halo. They were all wearing clothes that had been torn or ripped through the fighting. She sighed and stood back, then all of them held hands and every single one of them closed their eyes and huge white wings escaped from each back.

“Mikey.” The girl named Kassie turned toward the boy she had recently saved, he smiled and they embraced, kissing softly and then they rang off in another direction, the others went off in pairs to fight off the demons that were now trying to circle them.

Some of the pairs took off in the air with their enemies in their arms and dropped them onto the ground for impact. The boy named Mikey and Kassie were now looping in the sky as couple of the stronger demons had black as ink sharp demonic wings and took off after them.  

Now the demons were being killed off in hundreds but more came the angels were now becoming slightly tired. Mikey looked at Kassie and they smiled and then the angels regrouped once more and they looked up toward the sky where the clouds became darker and the sky too but then a light shone down on them much like a spotlight and the strength of God was given to each of the angels, they nodded to each other and there circle turned around and faced the demons and they held there palms out and light shot out through them and hit the demons, making the ground around them crumble and the demons fell down to a volcanic like hell.