Zoey 101

"WHATS UP LOVES! Today I'm going to be doing a favorites,i haven't done a favorite in a long time so LETS GET STARTED!!!!" I said to my wonderful followers.
Within an hour later my YouTube video was all done and I was just editing until my phone went off ' Hey Zoe do u want to joll the town?' I Simply replied by saying 'yeah mate that'd be cool give me like and hour or so to get ready?' Without a reply I hopped in the shower and was singing
Centuries by Fall Out Boy.After about ten mins in the shower I got out and threw a towel on and ran to my room I blew my hair and dried myself my phone went off and it was Alex saying " be there in 20 minutes bae" I blushed at the name he called me ten remembered that I'm supposed to be badass I got to act like it.
After I dried my hair I picked a muscle shirt black ripped jeans some jewelry an some sneakers(outfit as the second picture up there) I put on a nap sack and waited for Alex . 5 minutes later he pulled up and said "we are going to meet up with one of my moms friends sons we have to" I rolled my eyes and scoffed at his choice of shirt it said 'I love bacon but it hates me' since my nickname that he calls me is the pig and I hate everyone. he opened up my door and I plugged in my phone and played "Kanye by the Chainsmokers" and we just listened to my music until we pulled up.once we go out he put a protective arm around me awaiting for this loser dippad to come.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see "YOU?!?!?!!!?!?"

---------------------------------
HEY THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK ON WP AND MY FIRST IDK CHICKEN NUGGETS COMMENT YOUR FAV BAND AND MEMBER LOVE YALL BABES