The Character for the story

Name: Norman Miller

Age: 17

Height: 6' 1

Weight: 198

Birthday: March 5, 1993

Hairstyle: His silky, wavy, neck-length hair is the color of charcoal, and is worn in a
carefully-crafted, businesslike style.

Appearance: He is very tall and has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is tan. He has large feet. His wardrobe is artistic, and is completely gray.

Personality: He's passionate and clever but stubborn. He works hard for what he wants.

Strengths: He's a very good listener and very sympathetic.

Weaknesses: He's very stubborn.

How Talented: Has been asked to dance in DWTS at the age of 12 and 15 and has won 4 national titles, alongside a lot of other titles.

Friends: Nick Dobbs, Brandon Pent, Payton Ackerman, Brooke Hyland.

Enemies: Christi Lukasiak, Minister Dawn, Cathy

Frenemies: Melissa.

Other: This proud boy has large gray eyes that are like two silver coins. Would love to be on Broadway sometime.

Has a crush on: Taylor Ackerman

Car he drives: Toyota Prius.

Favorite Foods: His favourite foods are definitely tacos. He also loves Quesadillas, burritos, fajitas, enchiladas, empanadillas and mainly Mexican cuisine. The spicy taste gets the best of him.

How close is he to Abby: He's close to Abby, but he also likes to have his own individual space.

Background: Abby never had a husband and her mom felt alone and wanted a grandson, so Abby thought she would adopt a kid, so she adopted Norman when he was 1 and raised him like he was her own child. His biological parents died in a car accident and he was an orphaned toddler until Abby adopted him. Ever since she adopted him, they grew close to each other and when he was 3, He started to dance under the watchful, loving eye of his adopted mother and with her advice, Norman became one of the best dancers of the Abby Lee Dance Company. Since the age of 5, he has had a fondness for mexican food. He won for national titles and was asked to dance on Dancing with the stars at the age of 12, his appearance on the show sent the nielsen ratings over the roof and was asked to dance on the show again when he was 15.

Credit for helping out with the creation of the Character, Title and Summary goes to arfmckmctrm, who is the most talented writers.