Christmas with the Mates!!

Merry Christmas!

I wish I could say this was a beautiful Christmas morning, but as per the norm in this eclectic house hold things were full on! But let me start at the beginning of my morning. Cruz and I got up early to start The cooking, but this was of course after a long discussion of who the better Chef was and who was going to do which task, we finally agreed that he would cook the whole dinner and I would do all the baking. I come down stairs to see Cruz bopping his head to music in his headphones and chopping what looked like veggies into a fine julienne, he was shirtless and just In his shorts. He is so sexy and I could watch him cook all day. As I passed him to go to the fridge I poked his butt like I always do and kissed his cheek.

" good morning love" he says to me " I pulled your dough already its on the island so that you can have more room"

" thank you babe. Where did Britton and Es go?" I asked him as they were not in the bed when I woke up.

" B went out for a jog and Es is in the back doing her weird yoga thing" he said smiling as he continued chopping. I went over to the back floor to ceiling window and there she was in her " sanctuary" as she called it. It was this cute gazebo that Britton and Cruz built for her, it was a cute space that had her candles and and crystals with beautiful tapestries on the walls. She goes out there every morning to meditate and do yoga and the boys always laugh at her and call her a weirdo, but she her and I would always counter that with them being stalking pervs cause they peep through the windows to watch her. Its all out of love and that's what I love most about our quad, we pick at each other and we play jokes on each other constantly but its never out of anything but love. I go to roll out the dough to make some sticky buns, and just as im about to start I here the side door open and in walks Britton in his lion form.

" if you jump on my counter I will neuter you B I swear" Cruz turns around and says just as Britton is about to pounce on the counter top. Britton shifts back.

" damn baby I love when you talk dirty to me!" Britton laughed out as he goes over to Cruz and kisses him. I feel arms wrap around me from behind.

" good morning doll. Merry Christmas to us" she says to me as we watch our lovers make out. It never gets old to see these two kiss. Britton pulls away.

" Me and Es are going to shower so you two can get back to cooking" Britton says as he slaps Cruz's ass and then kisses me and then pulls Estelle upstairs.

Cruz and I continue to work. I roll out my dough as Cruz checks his hams that have been cooking since yesterday. They smell delicious, he did this fancy sweet pineapple brine and he's making a bacon and pineapple jam to go on top. Which was totally my idea BTW.

I am finishing off the sticky buns and go to put them on the oven to let them proof and rise, and I guess Britton's kiss got him worked up because im suddenly whirled around to his waiting lips. His kisses are always filled with such passion and it still makes me dizzy. He puts his hands in my hair and pulls my head back, his lips are on my neck making a trail to my ear.

" on your knees" he whispers deeply in my ear. I eagerly got to my knees, I put my hands behind my back and head down and awaited his next instruction. He slides his shorts down and his length springs out. My mouth waters for him and my body craves his touch. He brings his fingers under my chin and lifts my head to look at him.

" just your tongue baby. No hands" he says as he caresses my face. I stick out my tongue and he rubs his cock on my tongue. I start out slowly and gently stroke him with my tongue and I work my way down to his sack and pay extra attention to them, making sure to drive him crazy with how slow im going. He hates to be teased and I love teasing him. I kiss his thighs and his stomach smiling to myself when he grunts in frustration, I kiss back up to his shaft and lightly and slowly trace my tongue over the tip and back down to his balls and back up again.

" Ellison" he growls in warning. I suddenly take him all the way in my mouth and bob my head making sure I alternate between fast and slow and licking and sucking. His hands tighten in my hair as he enjoys the pleasure im giving him. Hes grunting and whispering my name. His noises of encouragement are making me so wet and turned on. He suddenly pulls me up by my arms and kisses me deeply while laying me back on the island counter top, he starts kissing down my neck to my collar bones down to my breasts. He grazes his teeth on my nipples and my whole body jerks in response and my arms go above my head in search of something to hold onto as he drops his head to my wet folds. He dives into my folds like a starving man, I scream his name and I feel his tongue plunge inside me and I feel my legs start to shake and my eyes start to roll he goes back to my clit and sucks it into his mouth. My back arches and I put my hands on his head so that he cant move.

" don't cum yet baby" he says as he pulls away.

" cruuzz!" i started to complain, but he didn't keep me waiting long as he buried himself inside me, he grasped my legs and put them on his shoulders.

" cruz please don't stop" I moaned. He rolled his hips and slowed his pace, then he leaned down and kissed me deeply, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him as close as I could. He held me tightly, and in that moment I felt tears prick in my eyes, they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of love. Despite being on a flour covered counter top in the cold kitchen, my heart was full of love and warmth. I always felt this with all three of my lovers and nothing could feel better than this. Cruz noticed and knew exactly what I was feeling and leaned down to kiss my tears away.

"ive got you my love. Ill always be right here babygirl. I love you" he said to me. He angled his body and hit that sweet spot. My whole body curled into him and started shaking.

" cum with me baby" he moaned and picked up his pace and rolled his hips into me . It was like a damn was released, I felt myself gushing all over him as we moaned each others names over and over. I felt him release into me as he held me close.

" I love you cruz" I said as we breathed heavily coming down from our high.

" I love you to Ellison" he said and kissed me on my forehead. i looked up at him and couldn't help but laugh, in my pleasured stupor I didn't realize I had put my hands in flour, Cruz now had two perfect floured hand prints on either side of his head as well as on his chest and arms.

" you have flour all over you" I giggled to him he looked down and laughed to.

" you have flour in you hair to" he laughed hard. He helped me up and we dusted each other off. We smiled at each other and he kissed me again. Just then Britton and Estelle came in.

" aw man we are going to starve. They haven't even made our breakfast yet! Hey peasants make us food now!" Britton bellowed out Estelle smacked him on the head and told him to behave. I picked up some of the leftover dough and threw it at him, it him in the chest. The next thing I know is hes charging at me and I quickly run away laughing even though I know he will catch me easily I still run tracking flour all through the house. This was a good start to our Christmas!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I KNOW ITS BEEN SOO LONG. BUT I WANTED TO DO A LITTLE CHRISTMAS SHORT STORY. IM WILL POST PART 2 TOMORROW AND HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE FULL BOOK . I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!