Special Chapter: Lucifairy

Lucifairy is based on a cat named Ashton Kitty (or Vigo depending on who you ask)

Lucifairy is based on a cat named Ashton Kitty (or Vigo depending on who you ask). This cat is psychotic. The bath scene you'll read here is 100% drawn from real life. Facts about Kitty: He was a stray. He's deceptively cute, but will cut you. He bit a worker at the animal shelter which prompted an at home visit to make sure he wasn't rabid. He's pretty much a bitch to everyone but his mom. His mom is a crazy cat lady who sees through rose colored glasses and thinks he's perfect.

🐈🐈🐈

My name is Lucifairy and I'm 99% sure I'm possessed by a demon.

It's just that, when I get mad, I see red and I no longer have any control over my body. And I don't exactly have a long fuse to speak of, so this is something that happens often.

This new family...I don't understand them. The older cats, especially BooBoo are really mean to me. He hits me and won't share his food and always gets first kisses from Y/n. My hyungs, Voldemort and Steve scold me all the time. Noona Sparklepuss is nice, though. Most of the time.

They always tell me I'm crazy.

i'M nOt cRAzY.

i aM nOrMal.

You got that?

That old human guy pets me but then even he scolded me cause I pooped outside that litter box thing they keep telling me to go in. I don't want to go in there; I want my own box just for me. Why can't they understand that?

The only one I like is Y/n. She always babies me and pets me for as long as I want and she always finds that spot behind my ears that needs to be scratched. She actually told me she loves me! I mean, I did think that was moving too fast, but one day I believe I'll be able to say it back as I find myself trusting her more and more as time goes on. She even said she might buy me my own litter box!

Guess I'll have to keep pooping on the floor so she'll know to get one.

The only thing I don't like about Y/n is that she put this thing called a collar on me once. I let her know right quick I wasn't gonna put up with that. This was another episode of one of my rages.

The day was normal. We were cuddling and then bam! She put that straight jacket on me and I lost it. The look of pure horror on her face as I practically climbed the walls trying to get it off is something I will never forget. Somehow lots of glass got broke during the struggle and I got some stuck in my paw. Y/n was so upset that I almost felt bad for what I did, until she promised to never make me wear one of those contraptions again.

Maybe it's less demon possession and more of a princess complex. Cause I want what I want when I want it, and if I don't get it, god help everyone in my path.

Today feels strange, though. Y/n has that other human with her that smells like dog. I remember this scent vividly. He's the one who gave me to Y/n! He bought me but then said I was a stray, whatever that means. But he cuddled me a lot before I ended up with Y/n so he's cool I guess.