Long Distance (smut)

"I'm so excited to see you, Hosuh!" Stephen says. I was getting ready on video chat with him. I got to see him today! "I know! I think once I hug you I'm not gonna let go." I say giggling. He chuckles, and flops down on his couch with force. "When is the plane supposed to arrive here?" He asks. "8 pm-ish."

  I throw on Stephen's Thrasher hoodie, my pale blue jeans, and my converse. I put my hair in it's normal ponytail and I look at my computer screen. It shows Stephen grinning widely, and I just shake my head and laugh. "You're so cute, Hosuh. I love you." He says. I feel my cheeks get hotter. "I love you too, Stephen." I say. All of a sudden I got a great idea. I was gonna toy with Stephen. I act like I was yawning and stretching, and "accidentally" let the hoodie pull up, revealing my stomach. Stephen's cheeks got red, and I just grin. "W-When are you leaving for the airport?" He asks. "Uh, 4:40 probably. I'm boarding the plane at 5:00." I explain, and he just nods. I look at the time, and I gasp. 4:39! I still had to get some more stuff packed! "Stephen!!! I have to go! I-I'll see you soon! I love you!" I say. I hang up, and put my laptop in a backpack with my drawing tablet. "Fuck..." I say under my breath. I throw some clothes into a suitcase, and run out the door. I say goodbye to my house, and get in the car.

                             *Time Skip*
After the flight, I called Stephen. "Hey Hosuh!" I hear his bubbly voice say, making me grin. "Hey, I'm here. Are you picking me up, or do I need to get a taxi or something?" I ask. "I think you're better off getting a taxi. It would take me about an hour to get there. I'm kinda busy at the moment." He says, and I just sigh. "Alright! See you soon." I say, hanging up.

  In the taxi, I give them Stephen's address, and chill out. I have been stressed out since even before the flight. I know when I see Stephen, I'll relax a lot. The taxi driver turned suddenly, making my backpack fall. "Shit." I say under my breath, picking it up and flopping it in my lap. I decide to text Stephen.
  Hosuh: Got a taxi. See you in about 20 minutes.
Stephen: Okay. Can't wait to see you, Hos.

                           *Time Skip*
  When I got to Stephen's house, I knocked on the door lightly. The door opened almost instantly, exposing Stephen. I look up at his handsome face, and he just mutters "Wow.." I wave awkwardly, and he pulls me into a hug. I felt tears prickling in my eyes, but I knew they were happy tears. "I have missed you so much." I say, and he just hugs me tighter.

  When we finally let go, Stephen helped me get my bags in his house. I look at his house, and giggle. "What?" He asks. "Nothing it's just.. clean for once." I say, and he chuckles. "Yeah, I made sure it was clean this time." He wraps me into a hug, and I roll my hips "accidentally" making him gasp. 

                            *Stephen*
  He accidentally rolls his hips, and I gasp. Was he doing this on purpose? I kiss him, making his eyes go wide. He then melts into the kiss, putting his arms around my neck.I push him into the wall gently, making him roll his hips again. Oh he was definitely doing this on purpose. "I move down to his neck, and start kissing there. He starts breathing heavier, turning me on even more. I start licking and sucking on his sweet spot, and he lets out tiny whimpers. "B-Babe.." He moans out, and I start to take his shirt off. He throws his shirt on the floor, and starts taking mine off. I throw mine on top of his. "Let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?" I say, but Hosuh shakes his head. "N-No, do me right here, right now." He says, and I smirk. "As you wish, prince." I purr. I flip him around, and pull his pants and underwear off. "Place your hands on the wall, and arch your back." I demand, and he does so. I start unbuckling my jeans, and I throw them on the pile of clothes we had created. I didn't have any lube, but I knew how I could solve that problem. "Hosuh, look at me." I demand, and he turns his head to look at me. I put my fingers in front of his mouth and say. "Suck. Now."

  He puts my fingers in his mouth, and starts sucking, flicking his tongue around. I let him do that for a few minutes, and then I pull my fingers out slowly. A trail of saliva followed down my finger, and I smirk. "I'm going in." I say, and he closes his eyes. I stick my fingers in, and thrust them in and out. He moans lowly, and I go faster. He bites his knuckle to hold back his moans, and I just smirk. "Don't be afraid to moan, love. It lets me know where and how you like it." I say, seductively. He puts his hand back on the wall, and lets out his moans. I pull my fingers out, and he whines at the loss of pleasure. I line my member with his hole, and stick it in roughly. He lets out a bloodcurdling moan, and I grin. I start thrusting at a good pace, and I moan lowly. "A-Ah!~ Stephen, it feels s-so good.." Hosuh moans. I've been waiting to do this again for a while. Now finally doing it, it was complete ecstasy. "Mmm!~ Stephen! Go faster!" He cries, so I go faster. He moans louder, and I grip onto his waist. I pull out, still holding onto his waist. "Wh-What?" Hosuh asks, and I smirk, I bring him over to my table, and lay his stomach on it, and let his legs go on the floor. "This is better." I say, and go back inside. I go faster than I already was, and Hosuh moans loudly. I pant, and I could feel myself get closer. "I-I'm gonna come soon!" Hosuh moans, and I take that as a sign to go quicker, if it was even possible. I could tell that we were both close. "Mm.. I- Fuck- H-Hosuh!" I managed to yell out before coming inside of him. "Ahhh!!~ St-Stephen!" Hosuh yells, and comes on the table. We both pant loudly, and I pull him into a hug. "So," He pants out, "ready for round two?"

haaaaaaa fuck