What are 'The Chornicles'?

I've been writing on this site since I was around thirteen. I'm twenty now and that means I've been through numerous books, numerous times of no sleep to update, and numerous nights of stress and crying over stories—all for free.

I was always told, if you're good at something–you better make a profit off of it but I've always doubted myself. I always thought I wasn't good enough to become a real author which is why when people reach out to me about publishing, I turn them down. I've always hidden the fact I've written in fear of being ridiculed but not this year. 2020 I want to take this writing thing more seriously and make it become my career in a sense.

I don't want to charge you guys for entire books, especially ones I have on here. I know a lot of my core audience are young people in college who can't really afford to purchase full $15.00-$20.00 books right now, and I wouldn't want to start charging you for stories you love. I know a lot of you read these books and connect with these characters/their stories and it would be unfair for me to make you pay for them when you've been connected for them for so long.

There have been plenty of people asking how they can support me, or vocalizing that they'd buy some things off of me because they love me and my work and I wanted to do it in a fair way for everyone on the spectrum.

So, I've created 'The Chronicles'.

The Chronicles will be a place where I create short stories and sell them for $1.00 each. Every time a short is created, I'll post a blurb within this book about what the short is about and you can decide if you want to spend the dollar on it. You'll cash app me the dollar with your email, and the title of the short you want and in turn I'll email you the pdf of the short. That makes sense, right? Let me know if you need more clarification.

I'll try to post at least one-two shorts a month for right now.

ONLY SHORT STORIES WILL BE SOLD.
Any stories that are up here, and any future
stories I've talked about creating will still be on Wattpad for you all to enjoy for free.

If you don't want to/can't buy any shorts and want to only read the stories on Wattpad and support with votes and comments that is 100% fine by me! I appreciate that more than anything in the world because that is what put me in this position to be able to sell my work.

Some of you guys may decide you want to only buy one short, some of you may want to buy them all, and others may not want to buy any at all and that's hundred percent okay.

Thank you to the readers, and my sister _lataavia who have encouraged me to do this and make a name for myself while getting some type of coin for my hard work.

Hopefully you guys don't think this is unfair or unjust—but if it is let me know! I don't want to do anything to make you guys feel uncomfortable or not want to no longer support me. I want to make sure everything is fair. You know?

 You know?