My Christmas

Tee sitting near the window in one cafe in the city center. Looking outside as the snow starts to pile up in every single surface insight. Make it a perfect white blanket, look warm but cold in real.

He just holding his hot turn warm cup of peppermint hot coco. Not his favorite, but 'his' favorite. Holding that feeling the warmness hoping that that the warmness is from that person, not from a cup of peppermint hot coco.

He grips tighter his cup countless times whenever he saw a couple on the outside. The hugging that in search of warmness from each other body, holding hands like that person will be gone if you let that precious hand go, laughing with each other like everything's perfect and nothing will go wrong, the shared kiss that makes everything complete and perfect.

He wants that. He really wants to do that. Sharing kisses, warmness, and closeness like he used to do that with that person.

"I miss you. I wish I can go back to that time when everything was perfect." he exhales and looking down to his cup.

First Christmas

"P'Tae! Let's go to the city hall on Christmas eve!"

"Why? I thought you want to go to the theater to see Frozen The Musical?"

"Nah, I change my mind. It's too childish." Tae chuckle by Tee remark. How can Tee said something like that in Tae thought. The most childish and spoiled person in the whole universe is the one that said something can be 'too childish'.

"Then what about the city hall? Is it not childish?" Tae chuckle.

"No no no! Because there will have the biggest Christmas tree! and from what I heard it will last forever because of its plants there! I want to take a photo together with you in there and make our relationship will last forever! Then we will eat street food." Tee getting more excited. "Then...Then we will walk back to your place. Then...uhm...you will kiss me, I will kiss you. Then...Then we will make love. Then..--" Tae decided to cut Tee. He can't listen more than that. It's too detailed and makes him a little bit hot in a certain place.

"I got it. It's a really perfect plan Tee." As he pulls Tee into his embrace and kisses his forehead.

"Right! It will be really romantic!!" Tee excited and snuggle even more.

On Christmas eve, they really follow that plan. It's full of laughter and happiness and of course really romantic.

Forth Christmas

"Let me go!!" Tee yell as he tries to free himself from Tae's grip. 

They at the city hall want to celebrate a happy and warm Christmas eve together like they always do. But this is year is not the case. Tae comes late, but the thing that makes Tee angry is that he receives a photo from someone that he doesn't know and that photo is the photo of Tae sharing a kiss on the lips with a cute boy.

"Let me explain, Tee!" Tae begs for the nth times.

"There's nothing to be explained! That fucking photo already said it all!!"

"So, you are more believe in that photo more than me?!" Tae feels hurt.

"Then tell me, Is that photo real or not ?" Tee challenge Tae while trying to hold tears from fall.

"It's real...but its---" Before Tae can finish his word, Tee cut him as he felt enough from all of this.

"Don't you ever said a single word again to me!!!" Tee yank his hand free and take a step back. "I want you to get away from my life forever and never come back!!!" Tee yell with a stream of tears coming out from his eyes.