{slow dancing in a cabin while tipsy} TaNi

It was a snowy evening in the wintery forest of the cabin that held a small Japanese man and his Russian bear partner.
Nikolai went out to collect fire wood for their cabin and due to of fact Takeo would complain sometimes about the 'cold' weather. Yes of course Japan gets cold but not that cold unlike what Nikolai lived in.
Once the large russian returned home with his wood pile, he was covered in snow with his beard and mustache covered with small snowflakes.
Takeo was in the kitchen preparing their meal for dinner silently humming away, making Nikolai carefully sneaking up and wrapping his arms around him placing a loving kiss at his neck "hello Takeo~" he purred. Takeo chuckled "herro my bear~" "what is Takeo making?" Nikolai asked trying to grab a piece of meat; Takeo smacked his hand away "It is a personal favorite of mine that I want you to try and no stearring any food for to snack" Takeo scolded him lightly Nikolai pouted and groaned pulling away waiting for dinner.
~timeskip cuz I'm lazy~
After dinner the two shared a few drinks that Nikolai had bought a few weeks ago.
It was rather funny to watch the small jap being a little tipsy for once, Nikolai chuckled barely tipsy himself "Takeo, dance with me~" he purred
Nikolai placed a record on the record player that they owned. He held out his hand waiting for his partner to take it. Takeo took it, resting his head against the larger mans chest closing his eyes letting Nikolai to take the lead of dancing.
Nikolai rested his head softly on Takeos, swaying them side to side gently giggling to their nearly drunken conversation.
While dancing nearly loudly Nikolai tripped sending both of them to the floor roaring of laughing.
Takeo purred drunkenly kissing his lover. Nikolai kissed back supporting himself up "Nikki *hic* that was *hic* fun" he chuckled grinning brightly. Nikolai hummed giggling "da it was funny that Nikolai tripped" he nuzzled him "but now Nikolai wants to sit on floor" Takeo cuddled him "hai I wourd rike to as werr"

{Yes I like dancing Takeo and Nikolai in a cabin somewhere in the world don't @ me}