Before I Go

~Morgan POV

"What baby?" Jayceon asked looking at me. I couldn't get the words out to explain. "Before anything happens I just need to fix up her nose." The doctor said. "Do ya thing doc." Jayceon said sitting down.

The doctor fixed my nose and wrapped it up for me. After that, Landon took me and Jayceon back to Jayceon's place. We walked in his house seeing some Hispanic lady. "Who's this?" I asked as Jayceon pulled out some money paying her. He completely ignored me and walked the lady out. "Sit the fuck down." He said sitting on the couch in his living room. "Jayceon let me explain."

"PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME!" He yelled. "I-I was going to tell you after your party. I promise I was." I said. "How long have you known?" He asked. "Only 2 days. Jayceon I promise I was gonna tell you." I said feeling tears form. "Morgan shit like this is stuff you don't hide. You should have called me the moment you found out." He said shaking his head. "I'm sorry. If you don't want it I understand." I said making him mug me. "Why the hell would that even be a thought in your head?" He asked.

"You did just have a kid. I didnt want to bring anymore stress in your life especially now that yo baby mama back."

He got up sitting next to me. "You're pregnant, with my child. That's not stress Mo." He said making me smile a little. "And all that shit with Naomi I'm gone figure out." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled kissing him. He deepened the kiss. "Nope. That's how I got here in the first place." I said pointing at my stomach. "Whatever. You staying here or you going home?" He asked. "I'm real tired. I think I'm gonna go home." I said. "Ight let me grab my keys and put Jaybee in his car seat."

He did just that and took me back home.

**Next Day**

~Jayceon POV

The fact that I have another kid on the way and the one I have isn't even 1 yet is crazy. Of course I'm happy to have a kid with somebody I'm with. Today I had a job to do. I called Maria, the babysitter, so she could be with Jaybee today. He was still sleeping in his crib so I started to get ready. I grabbed a towel and a rag and got in the shower.

Once I got out I went in my closet to find something to wear. I put on all black with some white air max. I added on the chain that Landon got me for my birthday. I heard my doorbell ring indicating Maria was here. I went downstairs and opened the door for her. "Good morning sir." She said as I let her in. "You don't have to call me that." I laughed. "Jaybee still sleeping in his crib. I know it's early so if you're tired you're welcome to sleep in one of the guest beds." I offered as she nodded her head. "If you need anything just call me." I grabbed my keys and made my way to the trap.

"You got people that surround you
They gone try they best to down you
Keep them squares up out your circle
What don't kill you gone hurt you
And it's only gone get worser
It's only gone get...
You got people that surround you
They gone try they best to down you
Keep them squares up out your circle
What don't kill you gone hurt you
And its only gone get worser
And it's only you get worser"

I blasted Squares Out Your Circle by Rocko as I drove.

**

Once I got to the trap I walked in. I was the first one there so I went into my office and waited.

"Aye Jaycee you got a visitor." One of my security guards said opening my door. "Who?" I asked as I rolled my blunt. "Some girl claiming to be your sister." He said making my head pop up. "Where she at?" I asked. "Still at the front. I told them to hold her until you said it was okay to let her in." I got up making my way to the front seeing my youngest sister JaMiya. "What the fuck is you doing here?" I asked grabbing her arm and pulling her to her car. "I-I needed to talk to you."