A Glimpse back in time.

Izuku was lying in his bed asleep when he heard his alarm go off. He woke up, and looked to check the time. He realized he woke up late.

He rushed to get ready and in barely 2 minutes, he was out and running like his life depended on it.

He was so caught up in getting to school that he didn't realize that he brushed against someone by accident. He gained their quirk.

It turned out it was a de-aging quirk. Izuku midoriya suddenly shrank and was now the kid version of himself.

Kirishima also happened to be running late and saw izuku turn into a kid. He quickly ran to him. He picked him up in his arms and started walking to school.

'At least now I have a reason to be late.' Kirishima thought to himself.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kirishima got to class with a sleeping izuku in his arms. He opened the door of the classroom.

"Is there a reason why yo-" Aizawa started to say, but cut himself off when he saw the child in his arms.

Bakugo looked to see the child and he couldn't believe his eyes when he figured out who it was.

"Why do you have a child in your arms kirishima?" Mina asked.

"Um. Well..." Kirishima started, but noticed the small child waking up.

Izuku woke up and turned around to see a bunch of people staring at him. He was about to cry until he saw katsuki.

"Kacchan?" Izuku said. Once he processed who he was, he jumped out of kirishima's arms and immediately climbed on bakugo's lap.

"How'd you get so big!? Wow! You really are amazing!" Izuku said hugging the taller boy.

Bakugo hugged him back surprising everyone inside the classroom.

"Does this child know you bakugo?" Todoroki asked.

"Um...Can you guys not tell?" Bakugo asked amused.

"Huh? What are you talking about Bakugo?" Uraraka asked.

"So..You really don't know?" Bakugo asked.

"Just tell us already bakugo." Momo said

"So..You guys really can't tell that this kid is deku." Bakugo stated.

"Wait what!?" Shouted basically everyone except kirishima.

"Did you know about this kirishima?" Mina asked and Kirishima nodded.

"Kacchan...Who are these people shouting?" Asked izuku.

"These are your classmates in UA. As well as your friends deku." Bakugo stated.

Izuku's face lighted up hearing the word 'friends'.

"I have friends!? Yay! Andd I got into UA!? Double yay!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Well seeing as Midoriya remembers only you bakugo. You'll be taking care of him." Aizawa said.

Bakugo was about to protest, but seeing deku's excited face and Aizawa's glare that left no room for argument, he kept it to himself and just nodded.

"Good." Aizawa stated, now starting to teach the lesson.

Bakugo gave deku his notebook and some art materials. Deku then started to sketch something.
__________________________________________________________________________________
It was pretty much around lunch time, and deku has already eaten his lunch. He was now continuing his artwork. By the time deku was done, some people were approaching him.