Chapter 1

Jay's pov

   Im on the couch just chillin as I hear the door knock. I get up going to the door I open it and I see police. oh fuck man. "Jaylon Smith?" One of the police asks. "yeah that's me" I say. they slam me against the wall putting me in handcuffs. "your under arrest for selling drugs and being involved in gang activities. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand?" I nod as they push me to the car and push me inside.

I look around as people record and shit they aint got shit to do with they life do they? Wait im so rude let me introduce myself. My name is Jaylon but I go by jay. Im 17 I been selling drugs since I was 13. ik that's bad but I grew up in foster care and they didn't even give a shit so I had to take care of me. I would lie and say this is my first time getting arrest but its not its my 3rd time. First time I got locked up I was 13 for stealing.

Im also in a gang they felt like family but all I do is sell drugs ion kill no one but I would if I had to. Anyways im also a stud I like studs and fems but im mostly stud for stud. Anyways I stare out the window as they take me to prison. I already know im gonna be in here for a long ass time and honestly I don't care ik that's bad to say but I don't.

As the police pull up to the prison they get out pulling me out the car. They take me to get dressed in the fucking orange jump suit. this shit ugly. I strip and put it on. they take me and like a group of people to a sell block. The guard stats saying what cell number people are in I wait to here my name. "smith your in cell 7" I walk to cell 7 and walk in. As I walk in I see the stud I saw I always seen when ever I went here.

"hm I see your back." she says looking at me. "yeah but oh well" I say shrugging. She walks up to me. Man she so fucking sexy though. tbh this is the first time she spoke to me. She always just stared at me but this time she spoked to me.

"get yo shit together im tired of seeing you. you know your better then this ik you do so stop it." she says looking me in the eyes. before I could say anything she walked away

I shake my head maybe I do know better but I need someone to teach me that anyways I lay down on this hard ass bed. mane I hate being in here. ima just try to take a nap or something. I close my eyes I lay there for a while till I fall sleep.

~
i hope y'all liked the story
i'm not the best writer
but comment what y'all think