8. Intimate

Y/N: I am so sorry, just because of me you had to argue with your mom-

At this my voice cracked as the tears rolled down my cheeks, making me feel worse.

He stopped the car and pulled me in a warm hug. And I started to sob loudly, more and more tears fell down my cheeks.

Y/n: I really didn't want to create such a situation. I really didn't do that purposely.

He patted my back gently, trying to make me calm.

Jimin: I know, I know that it was just an accident.

I pulled out of the hug.

Y/n: You shouldn't have say all those things to your mom. She will be in sorrow.

He just looked at me and smiled.

Jimin: Get outside the car.

Y/n: Huh? Why?

He rolled his eyes and got out of the car so I went outside as well.

I saw we were near to a park type area but there was no one because it was night time.

Y/n: Why are we here?

I asked Jimin but he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a bench which was in the park and sat on it.

Jimin: How are you feeling? Any better now?

I nodded slightly and he continued.

Jimin: Were you upset yesterday because of mom?

I shooked my head as no.

Jimin: Don't lie, at least now.

I nodded then. He let out a sigh.

Jimin: Look Y/n, in life everything doesn't happen how we want to. We always have to face problems in life.

He looked up at the dark night sky.

Jimin: Mom was not like this before but when dad left us suddenly and disappeared. There were just the three of us. We had to face the society and it's taunts.

He closed his eyes, trying to hold back his emotions. This is the first time he opened up with me, sharing his inner self which is alot more different than the person he appears from outside.

I could sense a feeling of hesitation when he was telling me the things he must not have shared with anyone beside me.

I hesitated and put my hand on his, he looked at me.

Y/N: You don't have to tell me any further if you are feeling uncomfortable, really. But...

I moved closer to him and wrapped my hands around his shoulders.

Y/N: Thank you so much for standing up for me in front of your own mother.

I moved my face closer to his. I could feel his heart against me, making me wonder if his heart is also racing as fast as mine. I felt a sudden excitement rushing down my spine, overwhelming me.

I closed my eyes and finally said what was in my heart.

Y/N: Thank you for always being by my side, for always making me feel protected.

I slowly separated myself from him, maybe not. I stopped in the halfway. Our faces were just inches away. My hands were still around his shoulders.

I looked at him and he looked at me. His intoxicating scent was making me feel arousing.

- Jimin's P.O.V -

I looked at her. Her beauty was strangely glowing tonight. I noticed that she was peeking at my lips from time to time but I'm not gonna complain as I'm doing the same. Just few inches are keeping us apart.