intro!

Why hello lovely readers! It's been a while. 

I know I've been a ghost on this platform and I noticed that I'm still gaining followers and likes on really old pieces of writing. Which I am very thankful for! But it has been several years since those pieces were writing and I feel like I've improved a lot and I would absolutely love to share that with you all and make up for all of the missed time. However, I just don't use wattpad much anymore. But! I am much much much more active over on the app Tumblr. And over on Tumblr, I've started doing writing commissions. :)

In order for this to be successful, I need to get my name out there. So, in the book, I'm going to be posting all commissions I write and pieces that aren't commissions so you as the readers can get a feel for my new writing in case you decide to commission me :) 

 I'm not going to make super long about my story about why I'm doing commissions. I'm sure you've heard it all before so I'll give it to you straight:

I need a pc!

If you don't know, high-end PC's are very expensive. Especially ones built for gaming and intensive editing etc. And I don't want my family to spend over $1,000 dollars on a computer, so I've decided to make my own money! The laptop I have now is barely working which not only affects my gameplay but it affects my everyday life for getting assignments done for school too.

I'll write fanfic and your OCs and even your original stories for you if you feel for whatever reason you can't. :)

Fandoms I'll write for:

BNHA

BSD (Bungo Stray Dogs)

Marvel!

Hooky (The Webtoon)

KNY (Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer)

I can do x readers, OC inserts, you name it! However, I will not be writing any extreme (or any kind) of smut or extreme gore/violence. Pretty much everything else is up for grabs.

PRICING:

(pricing by word count)

Also, please take into consideration that I am a student so these things will take time. (but I won't keep you waiting forever)

200-400 words: 1.75 USD

500-700 words: 2.75 USD

800-1000 words: 4.00 USD

1000-2000 words: 4.50 USD

2000 or more words: 5.00 USD

Prices might vary depending on what exactly I'm writing (headcanons, drabbles, full-blown stories, multiple part stories, etc.) But that can be discussed in DMs.

That's pretty much it! Feel free to ask me any questions through DM or in the comments or simply if you're interested.

I am accepting payment through my PayPal :)

When I finish the piece of writing, I will state the word count and then give you a price. Payment is done upfront to avoid scams!!

PayPal: jazna8905@gmail.com

p.s: if you like the art style you see in the picture above, please go check out my amazing friend Jamie on insta (@jai.senpai)! she's beyond talented and she drew that art for me, she's so so so sweet and she deserves more followers and encouragement :))