{late date} RiDe

Richtofen sighed looking at his phone as he sat alone in the Diner. He began to wait impatiently for the person he was waiting on for their date yet they were late (didn't mean to rhyme).
He waited to see a reply back from Dempsey which nearly has been an hour now. ~vhere is zhat silly man?~ Richtofen thought quietly as he looked out the window.
Not before long Dempsey finally arrived hurrying into the diner "hey Eddie sorry I'm late" the American apologized. Richtofen chuckled "traffic again? Or your just being yourself again of being nervous as usual Tank?" He teased.
Dempsey huffed at him as he sat down "yeah, yeah, real funny I have excuses" Richtofen rolled his eyes folding his arms leaning back against the seat "Tank, your vork isn't far from here" Dempsey glared at him lifting his menu to hide his embarrassed face of being caught with a lame excuse
Richtofen only laughed. The waitress came as took their orders leaving again with the two men in silence.
"So Eddie? Do you think you can take off of work for a while?" Dempsey asked "vhy? Vhat for?" Richtofen sipped his drink "well I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere, you need a break from working at the university and so do I from the mechanic shop and I was thinking we could go travel?" The german frowned a bit "Tankie, as much as I could like to I can't"
Their food had arrived and the two ate. "But why can't you try and ask? I know half the time you don't ask for a holiday" Richtofen sighed "please?" Dempsey played him with the puppy eyes. Usually that worked and it did again. Richtofen smiled softly "alright Tank, I vill try und get avay vith you soon but first" he paused chuckling "don't be late if you are to pick me up" Dempsey groaned annoyedly "come on you're not letting that go?!"