Welcome + Explanation to the AU

Started on the 26th of December 2019

Okay so first, hello everyone, this book is something I wanted to do for a while so here yea! There is a bit of Angst in this book, so yea...

Brief Explanation to the AU [To the best of my abilities]

History

There two beings that are in power and help maintain a server. An Admin and a Watcher, they work together to host a server for others to play in with friends.

The creation brothers, Notch and Herobrine, gifted both the Admins and Watchers with powers.

They aren't actual players.

The Original Twelve

There were 12 Primal Watchers and Admins that were made by the Creation Brothers. They were known as the Original 12.

But eight has fallen, a tragic death due to a war that broke out long ago. Now only 4 of the original remains, and only one Primal who was not made by the brothers survived the War.

That was a tragedy.

More Info

There is a shared server known as the "Spectral-Craft". Accessible to all players.

The cases of a player being both an Admin and Watcher, one side will be dominant the moment you choose both.

At least in all the cases except one...Which was the first Primal that was not made by the Creation Brothers.

There are three roles in all servers to maintain it.

All three roles need to go through trials to certify if one can take up the position, the Protector being the hardest as either the Admin or Watcher has to be out of their element.

The Explanation Of The Roles

Admin: They are known to do all the commands and find the viruses hidden in the codes, checking on the system almost daily. They have the power of all the commands available to them, aiding them.

Watcher: They watch the players, and they also help players get used to the new updates and aid the Admin with maintenance checks. Whenever a problem occurs, they are usually the first to see it and ask the Admin for help to fix it.

Protector: They are the ones that help the Admins take down the virus, help Watchers to make sure the transition goes smoothly, also help them to look out for the problems. Making sure the players are safe from the viruses.

Players

Each player has a specific code that allows them into this universe. They have a communicator that is a small bracelet-like device that is on their dominant hand. This will enable them to access their inventory, messages within the server and private messages between players in the server.

They have a glass panel-like object that is transparent, worn like glasses, which allows players to record using this and uploading onto the Spectral-Craft, showing their findings and teaching others.

When they log out of the world, they are in their room that they can decorate themselves.

The Admin and Watchers

The lower ranks address the higher positions by their tier name then their known name while the higher ranks address the lower ranks by their full name.

An Admin can sense another's Admin Aura, same with the Watchers, but some hide their Aura, the Aura shows their Rank. Hiding their Aura usually means the user also hide their wings.

Both have a symbol that is hard to see if they are hiding their Aura; it may appear as a scar.

The Admin's symbol is an 'A', while the Watcher is two "L"s and two dots diagonally of each other, in the shape of a rectangle. It will change colour according to the Tier.

The players gain wings when they successfully become a tier 10, Rookie. Their wings will change the colours according to their rank. When they use their powers, their eyes and their magic will also reflect the tier.

There will be streaks all over their body that glow their tier colour when overusing their magic, hurting the user. The brighter the glow, the more painful it would be. It is called a Magic-Burn.

Tiers

Royal Yellow is Primal Admin while it is Amethyst Purple is Watcher.

Tier [Colour | Title Admin/Watcher ]

1. Royal Yellow/Amethyst Purple | Primal _

2. Onyx Black | Dua _

3. Space Blue | Tertium _

4. Jade Green | Jade _

5. Wheat Brown | Quintus _

6. Rajah Orange | Shida _

7. Carmine Red | Sieben _

8. Pearl River Gray | Oitava _

9. Thistle Purple | Novem _

10. Snow White | Rookie _

Their enemy who killed 8 of the Original 12 is still out there. And many more...

Well, that is all...I think? As in this is the best I can explain this AU lmao. Well, I hope you enjoy the upcoming story!

Bonus

This is a Solar Eclipse, here to share this with y'all! Enjoy the book!