Abducted

Before I could scream (which was my first instinct), a hand came over my mouth, grasping my scream inbetween his fingers.

I tried to scream, I really did.

He harshly dragged me into the old shed.

It smelled of mildew and moth balls.

He pushed me and held me to the floor.

I took this time to gain a breath and scream as loud as I could.

"No! Please! Stop! Someone help me! PLEASE!!!

He murmured "shut up" as he wrapped a dirty cloth around my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

He then raided me.

Taking my house keys, my wallet, and my phone.

He tied my hands and feet up as well, then left.

It was dark in the moist shed, I couldn't see anything and my heart was racing. Trying to find an escape route.

Before I could fully process my thoughts, the shed door opened, letting in streams of light.

In the doorway stood a sterile Tom, in a sense that he had gloves on and heavy workers boots on. He had a chainsaw. Once more, I tried to scream and kick, but just tired myself out.

He untied my arms just to tie them up in chains hanging from the ceiling.

The chainsaw roared into life and my heart sped faster.

Then everything went black.

»»»

They found my body three weeks later. My limbs were dismantled from my body, as if someone took apart a Barbie Doll.

My murderer still has not been found, and everyone is living with fear.

So, taken from experience, please be careful online.

You do not want to end up like me, narrating a story about how you were killed.