inside battery city

ok this isnt related but why is there more female readers then male readers on my male!reader oneshot book like its fine girls go ahead and read it i need attention but why

(if this looks similar its because i unpublished it for a bit until i could change a few things)

----------------------------------------------------

"Korse."

"Y/N."

"Any progress made on finding the two calling themselves the mad gear and missile kid?"

"Not yet. Although I do have some information on the-"

"If it's about the fabulous four i don't wanna hear it. You were assigned on the mad gear and missile kid."

"But i-"

"I don't care. If it's that important to you i'll check it out myself tomorrow."

"Thank you."

My plan is really just to go kill them all when they're not expecting it and be done with it. Korse is our top S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W and he's become obsessed with them, to the point where it's affecting his work. They do seem to be an up and coming group but i'm much more concerned with the mad gear and missile kid. They are extremely influential and if we're not careful they could be catastrophic, getting the neutrals to join the killjoys, and our own citizens to escape. 

I look at the files he left on my desk. The first file's for a man with the code name party poison, it has some basic information on him, but its unclear if he lived in the city or not. once traitors get out into the desert bli used to just throw away their file and cut their losses. we stopped doing that recently, at my direction. the killjoys are an up and coming threat and we cant afford to not know as much about them as possible. when we know about them we know their strengths and weaknesses. that's important to keep them fighting a losing battle. 

i slip my headphones over my ears and start my walk back home. i pick up some dinner and some other things i need. when i get home i put things away stare out my window at the city for a second. it really is amazing when you look out on it. something so intricate, so perfect, its nearly impossible. 

----------------------------

The next morning after a dreamless sleep i get ready and swallow my pill. I need to pick up some more later, I'm running low, but they should last me the trip out to the zones and back. Korse updates me on the mad gear and missile kid situation and then I head out in a white car with some stuff i'll need for a few days. Korse's file on the group as a whole says they're in zone five so i have a full day and a half of driving. 

About halfway to zone two i see a group of three brightly dressed people fighting a group of draculoids. God we should really train them better. They seem a little worried when they see me, but i am dressed like a S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W. Wait are those the ones from Korse's files? I'm not sure, because weren't there four of them?

"Guys its a fucking crow!" one yells. They all aim for me but i shoot right back. Now it's just me and them because the draculoids could barely hold their gun straight. Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me when I tell them we have to train them better?

"Nighty night!" a new voice yells and something slammed into the side of my head.