Colors In Autumn

This is a story dedicated for Delcine Sugar.. This is just the preface. I cannot put in the story yet because it's not yet finished.... Hope all of you enjoy this. :)

Preface:

Will you get what it takes to have him back even if he is dead?

I was raised by no one. I know am not simple because it is indeed extraordinary to think that I survived my whole life, alone. But then, it is wrong to think that I had no fun in my life because I am absolutely happy with my career and with him.

                I am happy before the bright colors in autumn fall into dullness. And I just cannot accept the thing that he is gone without anything left for me. He is the life itself for me and losing him will be the same as imagining myself holding a gun and   putting it on my head. I was really so normal before he was gone.

I know I will. I would. As long as his body is not recovered he is still alive! Tell me whatever you want, but that’s how I believe on things. I will never let go until I have him back- dead or alive.

It was late in autumn and everything was bright. Life is happy as it should be- complete with the man of my dreams.

            “Delcine Cahill, listen to me okay?” Alicia, my best friend in my whole “flight-steward life”, started again.

            “I know it will be the peak season and we need more flight attendants but my request to have a leave for a month is already granted.”

            “I know, but you can cancel it.” She almost begged and that is so funny to watch her make that face. Alicia Montes is undeniably gorgeous, a perfect picture of a charming flight steward and also a good geographer. Believe me, she knows everything when it comes to geography!

            “Well, I’ll get you something when I’m back. I gotta go, my shift’s over for today.” I kissed her on her left cheek and walked toward the ladies room to change.

            The air outside the airport is nothing special without him. As expected he is here waiting for me. I sometimes doubt it how could possibly this guy became so in love with me, when everything on me before his presence, was nothing but misery. I am not even highly attractive, in a sense. I am just a plane steward working for this international airline company, beside that I have nothing.

            And to let you know, my boyfriend is someone you will not expect me to have. He is the actual guy every girl was dying to date for. Rich, sophisticated, smart and a gentleman, it will be just a big bonus to add that he is exceptionally handsome.

He is the guy I know I will belong forever.

“So how’s work? You look so exhausted, wanna take a rest first?” He gave me a kiss on the forehead while slowly slipping his hand on my shoulders.

“No I am okay. So what’s new for today?” I asked cheerfully while he is starting to drive along the highway.

“Well, I know you’re bored with archery and martial arts. So my present today will surely stun you.” He laughed a little.

“I enjoyed archery and martial arts because I did it with you. And it’s weird but to tell you I think I’ll still be surprise later. Golfing?” I tried guessing.

“Golfing will not help you, just in case.”

The resort is not that extravagant, it’s simple but definitely different because of a presence of a big open shooting area. So we are probably in to gun shooting today. He is incredibly handsome but I know what’s on your mind- he is very unromantic.