Chapter 9

~~Rues POV~~

I was sitting at my desk waiting for the meeting to end. I was summarizing some paperwork Mr.Rossi gave me when I looked up and saw everyone shaking hands. They all came out of the door and I looked back at my work.

  "Nice doing business with you gentlemen." Mr.Rossi told them as he fixed his jacket. "Ms.Cooper, walk them out." I nod my head in response and stand up. I straightened my skirt and my shirt and walked in front of my desk.

  "Please follow me gentlemen." I tell them as I walk towards the elevator.  I push the button for the elevator and waited for it to reach us with the 3 men behind me. Once the elevator reaches our floor I walk in a hold it open. I push the 1st floor button and let the door close. Now I'm trapped in the elevator with 3 men. Who are 3x bigger then me, very scary to me, and one who is in love with me. Not a good combination. I stand in front of them facing the door fiddling with my hands and rocking on my heels. God, I feel like I'm in high school  again.  I hear footsteps behind me and I know immediately that Mateo is moving closer to me.

"Hi darling" I hear whisper in my ear. I shiver as his hot breath brushes against my ear. "Are you nervous again?" He asks me as he puts one of his hands on my waist.

"No, just chilly." I lie to him.

"Tsk tsk, I know when your lying my dear." He tells me still against my ear. He is right he knows me inside and out. No matter how long we have been apart he still knows me just as well as before. "Go on a date with me my dear." He says as he steps in front of me. He bends down and whispers in my ear, "It will be fun, and besides you know I wont take no as a answer."

  "Fine. When?" I ask him as I look up at him. I'm only saying yes because I know no matter how many times I say no he will only keep asking.

"Tonight, 7 o'clock." He tells me with a smirk on his face. "Dress pretty." He demands me as the elevator doors open and he lets me past.

I pull out the phone from my skirt and call Stephen. "Stephen, please tell Mr.Antinoris driver that he is ready." I tell him as I continue walking towards the front of the building.

"Yes ma'am." Stephen tells me on the other line as I hang up.

I walk out of the building and down the stairs and to Mateos car.

"I hope your meeting went well, please have a good rest of your stay here in Pisa and a safe travel home." I tell them as their driver opens their door and they slide in.

I turn and walk away when Mateo calls my name. I turn around and he has a smirk on his lips, "Don't forget, tonight 7 o'clock." He reminds me as his driver closes his door. I turn and walk away with a smile on my lips, he is so childish.                                                                                                                                                                                      ~~5 O'clock pm~~

    I drive home from work and park my car in the driveway. I go inside and Luca comes running at me and hugs my leg, "Hi mommy!" He smiles up at me. I bend down and pick him up.

"Hey baby!" I kiss him on his cheek. "How was daycare?" I ask him.

"It was okay." He tells me as hugs me. I put him back down on the floor and take my heels off.

"Mommy has to leave soon, wanna have a early dinner?" I ask him as I walk towards my bedroom.

"Where are you going this time?" Ava asks me with her arms folded.