Little One (Pt5)

So I know when I first published this chapter, it was not to everyone's liking since I led all of you to believe they were gonna get down and dirty. I wasn't satisfied with what I wrote either which is why I rewrote it as smut as y'all anticipated. Hope you enjoy :))

***SMUT WARNING***

Requested by HE11P_

Y/N POV

We get into the limo that Jade came in with her friends, quickly closing the door behind us as the driver heads towards my place, without verbally being told to. We fumble in the tight space, sweat already starting to form as our bodies press against each other. I lay Jade down on the leather seat, holding myself up between her legs, as our tongues battle for dominance. Her small hands grip my waist tightly as I grind myself down against her hips. I attempt to pull away as I struggle to catch my breath when she abruptly pushes her tongue further down my throat. The lack of air flow sends blood rushing down to the throbbing heat between my legs as Jade rocks her hips forward, causing more friction in my jeans. I finally detach myself from her lips, gasping for air, as she lifts herself up, so that I'm now straddling her. She quickly attaches her lips to my neck as I pant heavily down her back, moving my hands to her hair, tugging as she softly nibbles at the soft skin of my neck and collar bone. Her warm breath pans across my chest, while her sweaty hands rub up and down my thighs before placing themselves on my ass, squeezing harshly and pulling me towards her body as close as she possibly can. I moan as she licks over my sweet spot, where a bruise is sure to form from the array of hickeys she left.

"Fuck y/n, how far do you live? I need you so bad" she whimpers against my neck. I giggle lightly and slide off of her lap, "Someone's eager" I smirk. A pout finds its way to her swollen lips as I detach my body from her but her eyes grow wide once she sees me kneel on the rug of the limo, pulling her legs off the seat to spread apart in front of me. I feel up her soft long legs, gripping her ankles, rubbing up her calves, and move my way to her inner thighs, causing a shaky breath to escape her lips. I move my hands back down to tuck under her knee and I pull her forward, tossing her legs over my shoulders.

"You have such beautiful legs, doll" I say against her inner thigh as my hands rub her legs. The heat and vibrations of my voice, surely having an effect on her as she whimpers and squirms underneath me. "Do something already, y/n"

I smile at the tan skinned girl whimpering under my touch. I lift up her dress so that it bunches up at her hips, exposing a pretty red laced thong, clinging to her hips. I lick my lips at the sight, finger sliding under the red waistband, caressing her hip bone in a teasing manner. She lets out a shaky breath as I lick a long stripe from her knee to just under where she needs me the most. She bucks her hips forward, gripping my hair aggressively and pushing my face into her clothed heat. My warm tongue licks at the mesh material as I let out a moan from the tight grip she has on my hair, and I look up to see Jade biting her lip from the action. I drag my tongue up to her lower stomach, sucking and marking her lower abdomen, before putting my attention back onto the red scandalous garment that's getting in the way of where she needs my tongue to work the most. I take the fragile material between my teeth and slowly drag it down her smooth, tan legs, slipping them into my back pocket, as I place a kiss to the lips of her cunt. "You're so wet for me" I groan, licking and kissing her folds again. "Stop teasing" she knots her fingers into my hair, pushing my face in again as I moan into her dripping pussy. Looking into her pleading eyes from between her thighs, I waste no more time in slipping my tongue in, rubbing circles against her clit with my tongue. She pulls me into her more with the heel of her foot, pushing my back. Jade always used to love being the dominant one in bed, and winning the battle to have her control over her ignited a fire inside me, that I just can't explain. I now understand why she was addicted to having the power to control me with a touch of her finger. I guess switching it up is the way to go for our last night together. I teasingly run my teeth over her clit before sucking and smacking at the nub, making sure to place a gentle kiss after nibbling lightly on the sensitive area. I continue the process, until I notice she's starting to get in rhythm with my movements, and I decide to add a finger to the mix. Slipping a finger inside, she gasps, throwing her head back as I watch her neck glisten with sweat, and her teeth capture her plump bottom lip. She looks back down at me with wide eyes, mouth hung open as a slur or moans and profanities escape her lips. The sight of me between her thighs makes her scream, throwing her head back again, hands scrambling from my hair to my shoulders. I pump in and out of her swiftly, adding a second finger and curling them as I continue sucking at her sensitive area. She moans loudly, my exposed back stinging from her heels moving up and down to leave scratch marks, only encouraging my actions more. She begins rocking her hips with the thrusts of my fingers, moaning when I notice her breathing begin to get heavier. Her back arches and I speed up the attack on her exposed core, as she approaches her climax. Her legs begin to shake and she pushes herself into my face aggressively as I flick my tongue at her reddening clit furiously until she squirts all over my face. I skip my fingers out of her, bringing them up to my lips, and lick them clean, making sure she watches me as I take them out of my mouth with a popping sound. She sighs in pleasure as I lower myself back up to her pussy, licking up the mess she made, her grip on my hair now loose. When I move away from her lips down under, she pushes her dress back down, gently grabbing my face to wipe off her cum with her dress. I smile up at her, grabbing her shaking hand and placing a kiss on the face of it. "I'm so glad you wore a dress today" I whisper, pecking the side of her lips.