Whats dark will come to light

HAPPY NEW YEAR!🥳✨
This chapter was an idea given to me from YoungDaggerBoobs so be nice and tell her thank you🥰
Enjoy 🤠
-------------------------

"Ohhh fuuuuckkkk..." ski moaned, as I took him down my throat.

I swirled my tongue around his tip making him grab a handful of my hair.

I started to feel him twitch and knew he was about to cum, so I bobbed my head up and down faster.

"Fuck Kyrah! Damnnn!" He groaned as he finished.

I was all worn out from the dick I just got so I got comfortable and started to doze off. I felt Ski wrap his arms around me and remembered that my boyfriend will be here in the morning.

"Ski..." I yawned. "You gotta go ahead and leave, Johnathan is gonna be here in the morning". I stated with my eyes closed.

"Ight I'll leave after you fall asleep." He said, nuzzling his head into my neck.

I yawned again, that dick putting me to sleep.

"Ok whatever. Don't fall asleep!" I patted his arm.

"I won't."
---------------------------
"GODAMMIT SKI!" I exclaimed, waking him up.

I woke up to sun rays heating my body up just to turn around and see Ski STILL in my bed!

"Huh?" He responded looking dazed and confused.

"Ski I told your ass to leave last night JOHNATHAN IS GONNA BE HERE SOON YOU GOTTA GO!!" I yelled frustrated and hopping out of bed to put down clothes on.

I picked up my phone on my way to the closet and saw that it was 8:24 am! He's gonna be here in like 10 minutes!

I quickly put on a shirt and some sweatpants, then I walked out of the closet to see this nigga Ski sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes with only boxers on.

"SKI NIGGA IF YOU DONT HURRY UP-" I quickly stopped talking when I heard front door open".

Ahhhh fuck.

"Come on!!" I whisper yelled.

I ran and locked the door while Ski picked up his shirt and pants.

"Go in the closet! Wait- no go under the bed!"

I was becoming frantic and was shaking with fear. If Johnathan finds him here ALL hell will break loose. I felt bad for cheating on John with Ski but I just wanted some attention... Johnathan is always gone and never makes time to call OR text. If it's not work he's out with his friends instead of spending time with me.

"I can't fit under the bed!" He said looking at me like I was dumb. "On god I'm just finna walk outta here."

Ski has BEEN trying to get me to break up with Johnathan because he feels as though he doesn't deserve me. I feel that way too sometimes.

"Do that and I'll beat your ass." I said being dead serious.

The door nob started to turn, but since it was locked it didn't open and instead kept turning left and right.

"FUCKING GO!!" I whispered to him.

"Fine."

"Kyrah! Why the hell the door locked??"

Ski slid under the bed and I adjusted the covers to where you can't see him under there.

After I was certain that he couldn't be seen, I went and opened the door acting like I had just woken up.