Chapter 5 The 2 Day Stand

Kiri, Emma, David, and Morgan woke up. Emma kissed Kiri and said morning. Kiri smiled and said morning. Morgan got up and grabbed her sports bag full of clothes and headed to Kiri's bathroom. David woke up and watched tv with KIri, and Emma. Kiri headed to his extra bathroom. Emma and David sat alone in Kiri's room. Morgan went to the kitchen. Kiri took a shower and Morgan made a sandwich. Kiri got done with his shower and put on some boxers, pants, and shirt and whent to the kitchen and saw Morgan. Emma leaned over and placed her head on Davids shoulder. David looked at her what are you doing? Emma sits straight and blushes Nothing. David smiled and said No its not nothing you placed your head on my shoulder. Emma said Well i kinda like u more then KIri. David blushed and said Oh I kinda like u more then Morgan. Emma blushed and leaned in and kisse his cheek. At that moment Kiri and Morgan stood at the door. Kiri asked What are u doing Emma? Morgan asked What are u doing David? David said I have something to say. Emma said I have soemthing to say Also. David said Me and Emma like each other. Emma nodded in agreement and KIri said What so Emma your saying that YOu are breaking up with me. Emma said Yes Kiri. Morgan said Let me guess David your breaking up with me too. David nodded and turned to Emma and kissed her. Kiri went to his other room with tears rolling down his face. Morgan shook her head and said Can we still be friends? David said Yes. Morgan smiled and went to Kir'is extra gaming bedroom. Kiri sat on the couch and was watching tv with no tears. Morgan sat by him and said It will be ok dude. Kiri looked at her and said Really? Morgan said Yes it willbe. The cloc struck midnight. David asked Emma will u go out with me? Emma smiled and said Yes. David smiled and hugged her. Morgan looked Kiri in the eyes and said I have a confession. Kiri said What is it? Morgan said I like u. Kiri blushed and said I like u too. Morgan smiled and hugged him. Kiri hugged her back. They all watched tv until the next morning. They all got something to eat and went back to the bedrooms. Morgand and Kiri watched tv and so did David and Emma. KIri went to the bathroom to take a shower. Morgan waited for him pationetly. Kiri got finished and put some boxers on and pjs and went to Morgan and sat with her. Morgan said Im gonna go take a shower ok sweety. Kiri said ok. Morgan went and took a shower. David watched tv with Emma. Emma said I love the Big Bang Theory. David said I do too. Emma kissed him and David kissed her and started to make out. It was about 6:30 when the sun started to set and Morgan said I love Haven. Kiri said I love it too. Morgan kissed him and Kiri kissed her back and they started to make out. David and Emma stopped and smiled at each other. They watched tv until that night. Emma and David fell asleep. Kiri stretched out and kissed Morgan. Morgan smiled. Kiri and Morgan fell asleep on the couch.