Foreword and Information

A collection of poetry for the Soul, for the Spirit, of the Cosmos, and of the Universal, of the Divine and our Consciousness, of a Friend and a Lover, to open a window in the heart and set ourselves free. Having been inspired by many visionary poets throughout history, of both grand prophetic stature and of infinitesimal quiet beauty, written by this stumbling poet, helplessly out of practice and needs practice. He searches his soul and seeks enlightenment.

By the author of the featured acclaimed literary novel, "Espresso Love" and the pioneer of the poetic English cell phone novel tradition.

Title is a homage to William Blake. "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand / And Eternity in an hour"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Other Works by Takatsu

Espresso Love - a magical realism dystopian literary novel

Of Forests and Clocks and Dreams - a collection of literary shorts and art

Secondhand Memories - the pioneer English cell phone novel

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am also privileged to be part of a special test program Wattpad designed to help support authors so we can keep our work available for free here; so every now and then - it won't be too often - you may see an ad. If you'd kindly and briefly view it or press close/skip as it provides, and continue reading the story after, it would help me and all Wattpad authors a lot. Do let me know if there are any technical glitches. Sorry for the interruption and thanks!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Copyright 2014 Takatsu