Freshmen Year

my first story ever

. MOVING ON.

ELSA'S POV

I was awaken from my peaceful sleep by the crazy ringing of that stupid alarm clock.

Man, why did I even buy that piece of contraption?

Oh yeah, it's the only thing that wakes me up besides Anna.

Who is apparently snoring right now.

Ugh, drooling too. I'm surprised she didn't wake up from that horrible ringing.

I wanted to smash that thing from ruining my dream with him.

I suddenly think about him. 'When will I ever meet him? Will that time come? Will he love me back? How will he look like?'

I realize I have a long journey ahead of me before I have come to that state. I sigh.

I keep thinking about it until I notice it's already 6. OH MY G...

I'm late!

Well, at least I thought I was. I got up out from my bed and walked to Anna's bed and shook her body over and over to wake her up.

She kept murmuring something. All I heard was 'run', 'chocolate' and 'monster'. I giggled.

Expectedly she wouldn't wake up so I asked while slowly raising a brow, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"
Literally, to my surprise, her eyes opened wide and she jolted up like lightning.

"Of course I wanna!" She said excitedly. "Well, too bad. We have to go to school." I rained on her parade.

"Oh.My.Gosh. SCHOOL!" She clumsily came out of her bed and almost tripped.

I let out a chuckle. She quickly went to the bathroom without taking her towel with her.

"Hey Anna!" I called behind the door.

"What?!" I could hear water gushing down the shower. "You might wanna need this!" I yelled a little so she could hear me more.

"What is it?!"

"Your towel" I said casually.

Somehow I could feel her blushing, embarrassed.

"Oh thanks," she said as I slipped the towel through the gap of the door.

After a few minutes, she came out, half naked. "Not a word." I chuckled inside and nodded at her then stepped inside. *mentally moans* I had a refreshing shower.

I got out and saw Anna already prepared herself. That was quick. What the heck I only took 5 minutes!?

She's really excited about today since it's our first day going to school here.

We moved from New York to San Francisco because our dad has a job to do here. He's a famous businessman. But never had business with us.

Anna was wearing a sleeveless light green blouse with a flower on it and a pair of tight trousers.

I don't even know why she's wearing that. It's obvious that thing won't let her sit at all.

Then she put up a little makeup on her face which made her pretty looking.

She tied her hair into a ponytail and wore flats that matched her blouse.

And wala! The feisty girl is done!

Now it's my turn. *walking into my closet like a model*

I wore a light blue blouse with snowflakes on it and had a big snowflake in the middle.

Then I wore a white skirt that went up to my knee.

I also put on the blue diamond necklace my mother gave me as a present for my birthday.

'The heart of the ocean'Her words ring every time I remember them.

I applied light makeup to add a little touch to my face. I admired myself in front of the mirror.

Then I slid on my favorite light blue flats with a snowflake sponge attached to it.

We quickly ate breakfast, grabbed our bags and rushed out to catch the bus.

Of course we didn't forget to say goodbyes to our wonderful parents.

When we got inside, Anna was already called out by a group of girls at the back.

Without a second thought, she went to them and left me alone. Great. What a good sister she was.

I quickly avoided the stares I was getting and searched for an empty seat in the bus.

Literally every seat was taken.

Seats that were empty got covered by legs. No one wanted me to sit on them, supposedly.

One boy was playing his phone and didn't notice me.

I lightly tapped his shoulder. He looked up.

Gosh, his beautiful ocean blue eyes, pale skin, those lips and oh so dreamy.

"Can I sit here?"

~~~~~End Chapter~~~~~

*Grabs Mic*

See ya guys at the next chappie!