Passing Notes

OMG! I can't believe I saw what I just saw! The guy that I have been crushing on just beat the living shit out of this guy! Just for sitting in his seat!

He apologized and said " Um I'm sorry I didn't get your name?"

Kelsea.. My name is kelsea...! So um may I ask why is it such a big deal to sit here? I said blushing.

" Well first of all this is MY seat! Always has been and second of all that guy is a douchbag, asshole, dumbass, and etc." Clearing his throat.. Mr.Ballard quieting down the class from the shocking scene that just happen between him and that other dude!

Im just beyond shocked right now. Damn it! I forgot to asks him his name! Its been bugging me all morning. I was so desperate to know that I quickly tore a piece of paper from my binder and wrote What is your name? I carefully slid it to him whenever the teacher looked away. He looked down and read it and he gave a big grin and wrote something down instead sliding it back over he reached under the table and put it in my lap.. I read and it said "Trey" I smiled at this and looked up at the teacher and started to listen.. Then I started to wonder why did he want to sit here so badly though to beat up a kid... There must be another reason! Maybe he likes me.. No can't be! Im not his type. I might be pretty and all but he just like a male model. As class went on he would sneak quick glances at me. He tore a piece of paper from his book and wrote something down. He slid it over to me and it said " Party tonight at my house.. 10 o'clock wanna come?" I blushed trying to keep my hair in my face so he couldn't see. I wrote " Sure." I passed it to him and he looked at me and smiled. The bell rang and we headed to our last class. I was so irked to get home and get dressed all sexy for Trey that I couldn't even pay attention to the teacher.
The bell rang and we exchanged our goodbyes. I got in my 2014 black Dodge Charger and headed home. I only lived 20 minutes from the school. I started to crave some chocolate so I headed over to Sonic first and got a chocolate milkshake with whip cream on top.

This is my first book remember??
Sorry if its not the best so far but it gets better!!