Unexpected Move-On

I was sitting in class like any normal day listening to my boring Science teacher and texting my boyfriend.. I unlocked my phone irked to see what he had said but my mom texted instead. It read " Were moving!" At that moment I literally wanted to bust in years! Everything that came to mind was my best friends, favorite teachers, and especially my BOYFRIEND! I didn't reply because I was to pissed! She knows I love this school and I had a feeling she wanted to go live with a random guy she has met. Okay let me tell you about my mom... 1 word.. SLUT! At the time I was dating a black dude.. And I guess you could say im Hispanic.. But im more country than ever. Anyways at lunch I went to go tell him the news and he couldn't believe it. We just talked about how if we were still gonna date or move on. We wanted to move on! But we both admitted we were jealous no matter what! I got home and went straight to my mom. She said " Were leaving in a month!" We argued awhile because I love this school! She eventually won and sent me to my room!

1 MONTH LATER....

This wasn't really a chapter. This was just to get you started and know that she moved.

Cast Members:

Kelsea Rana as Demi Lovato

Trey Bullock as Nicholas Hoult

Dylan Smith as Cameron Diaz #famousonVINE

Faith as Olivia Holt

Linda Welt as Piper Curda