Chapter 1

Hello friends! Welcome to my story! This is kinda G.I Joe/Avenger's fanfic, but mostly Avenger's.

Read&Review, Fav&Follow, and enjoy!! :)

Danger, Danielle. File

Full name is Danielle Hunter Danger.

Father is SHIELD special agent Desmond Anthony Danger.

Mother is Giselle Theresa Buchanan Danger.

Home in Washington D.C, but goes to University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, double majoring in Film and Criminal Justice.

Danielle Danger resides in an apartment building near the University campus with two of her friends, Nicole Diana Nickels (Global Communications major) and Brooklyn Amery Baden (Psychology major). The three girls work at a pizza parlor on campus when they are not in class.     

Danielle Danger has lived a very low-key life, ironically to her last name, but holds great potential for becoming a SHIELD operative. There have been multiple advances to get Danger to intern at SHIELD but all advances were denied. As discovered, Danger wants nothing to do with the agency because, and quote, “The agency causes problems they can’t fix”.

Agents are not advised to approach her, she will know you’re an agent and she will become hostile. (You should be advised to read the Theodore file if this simple information is not precautionary enough). This twenty-year-old woman is rather lethal, due to being raised by one of SHIELD’s finest agents. It was discovered Danger does own a gun, though not to her roommates’ knowledge and has been trained most of her life in hand to hand combat by her father.

Danger is under surveillance due to previous encounters with HYDRA. Danger’s mother was a HYDRA operative (unbeknownst to her) and HYDRA has planned on recruiting Danger since her mother’s passing. (CLASSIFIED). It is high priority that Danielle Danger does not discover this information for it would compromise her situation and possibly put her in danger.

End of file…

Special Agent Desmond Danger trudged out of the coffee shop and took a seat at a table with his coffee and chocolate croissant, it was baked fresh and reeked of chocolaty goodness. As he took his seat he habitually pulled out his phone from his pocket and placed it next to his coffee. Usually, around this time of the morning his daughter, Danielle, would text or call him and they would just talk about whatever. They were close so even though Danielle was a bit…distant at times, he never felt comfortable being away from home for too long especially since he rarely gets to see her.

Texting or calling every morning suited them since she lives in Milwaukee with her friends and Desmond traveled all the time for his work. Like today he was in California.

Desmond's phone buzzed, catching him off guard and pulling him out of his thoughts. A drop of coffee dripped onto the shoulder of his shirt.

"Shit." he muttered and wiped off a corner of his mouth with a napkin.

He glared icily at the new stain, as if his newly sparked annoyance would scare it away, and picked up his phone.

It was a text from Danielle.

Well, actually a picture.

It was the morning skyline of Lake Michigan with tall buildings standing in the distance, the exact view from her apartment bedroom.