CHAPTER:04

Arjun was sitting on sofa reading magazine as Sanskar was looking at him. He wanted to ask something but kept quite. Arjun saw him who was looking at him. Arjun rised his eyebrow by seeing him questioningly.

"Sanskar you want to say something?" Arjun asked him.

"Wo h.....where is Swara?" Finally asked Arjun as he was feeling hesitate to ask this and trying for last one hour.

Arjun looked at him surprisingly. He remembered Swara' s word that he never looked at her even for once.

"Sanskar, Have you seen her how she looks?" Arjun was so serious....

Sanskar bent his head down because of not able to answer...

"Sanskar you are boss to everyone but not for me" Arjun said in serious tone.

"I know it's hard for you to believe girls but Swara is not like others. She suffered a lot from childhood Sanskar. She might looked strong outside but she is so scared from inside by this cruel world. I wanted to take out from her that jail that's why I made a deal with her uncle but please don't push her to that jail again. I know she will not survive if she goes there" Arjun said emotionally as his eyes filled with tears but he composed himself. Sanskar looked at him shockingly.....

"Yes Sanskar, I am seeing her from childhood. She was in my school but after somedays she left school. I didn't care about that much. Later got to know that her parents passed away and her uncle joined her in boarding school. After some years she again came to our college but she was changed. Her bubbliness has gone which she was used to be. She never made friends with her. she kept distance from everything that's why she never noticed me in college. I never saw her smiling whole heartedly then I got to know about her uncle and aunt through Dad" Arjun completed telling about her.

"You didn't tell me that she is a doctor?"Sanskar asked him.

"You never try to know about her once so I didn't tell you" Arjun replied with a sad chuckle.
Sanskar felt ashamed of himsekf. Yes he didn't care about her like if she didn't exist for him.

Arjun smiled seeing his sad face and thought to make environment light..

"Sanskar, you know, your wife is Dean of this hospital" Arjun said the truth about her.

"What?" Sanskar exclaimed in shock.

"Yes bro, your wife owns this hospital. Her uncle and aunt didn't know about this hospital for her being Dean. They only knew that she is working here otherwise they would have tried to snatch this hospital also but Dad managed till she got graduate. She is a daughter of Shekhar Gadodia and sole owner of Gadodia group of company. After her parents death,her uncle took her responsibilty as a guardian but never treat her like a daughter...he took over all business in his hand in the name of guardian...but dad didn't reveal about this hospital because it was not mentioned in the will so he didn't came to know about this hospital" Arjun told him. Sanskar was getting shock one by one.

"Why she didn't claim her rights on her property?"Sanskar asked him which he wanted to ask since he heard about her being owner of Gadodia legacy.

Arjun chuckled sadly...Sanskar saw his face.
"What happened Arjun?" Sanskar asked confusingly by seeing his sad chuckle.

"She lost all the hopes in everything. She just kept this hospital for to save people but even exact reason I dont know why she badly wanted keep this hospital only. She finds her happiness in patients happiness when they got cure from here so she thought what she can do by taking all this where there is no happiness and nothing? I told whatever I wanted to tell you. I just want your happiness. I know you both need someone for each other" Arjun left the room after saying all about Swara.