Meeting Nic's Friends

You woke up today with the intentions of being home alone and having a lazy day when your phone rang.

Y/N: Hello?

Nic: Hello love.

Y/N: Hello Nic.

Nic: Are you doing anything?

Y/N: I was planning on having a lazy day and do nothing.

Nic: Well would you like to meet my friends?

Y/N: Nic I don't know.

Nic: Oh come on baby please? For me?

Y/N: We'll talk about it when you get here. I'll get ready.

Nic: Thank you. Ok I'll be there in just a second.

You hung up and got ready. You did your hair in a side braid and you put on jeans and a t shirt with boots on. You made sure your phone was charged and before you knew it you heard that all too distinct knock at your door.

Y/N: Coming!

You opened the door to see your handsome boyfriend standing there.

Nic: Hi baby.

Y/N: Hi babe.

You pecked his lips and brought him inside.

Y/N: So explain to me why you want me to meet your friends babe?

Nic: Well I want you to meet my friends because they're important to me and your important to me and I want the two most important people in my life to meet each other and get along.

Y/N: Ok well since this is really important to you I'll meet your friends.

He got excited and took your hands in his and he rubbed his thumbs on the back of your hands.

Nic: Really baby?

You nodded your head yes.

Y/N: Yes baby.

He kissed you and you kissed him back.

Nic: Lets go me lady.

He brought you to his car and he opened the passenger door for you like a gentlemen and he then got into his side of the car and once it was started he began to drive. When you guys get to where his friends are he shut the car off and then he got out of his side and shut his door and then he went to your side and opened the door for you and then closed it.

When you guys walked up to them you saw them all looking at you and you got nervous. Nic can tell that you were nervous so he took your hand in his and he rubbed his thumb on the back of your hand and then he started whispering in your ear.

Nic: *Whispers in your ear* Baby please don't be nervous they'll love you.

You looked at him and nodded your head. He was the only one that could calm you down in situations like this.

Sophia: Nic whose this?

Nic: Well you guys this is Y/N. My girlfriend. Y/N this is-.

But then he was interrupted.

Jackson: Hi I'm Jackson.

Jaeden: I'm Jaeden.

Wyatt: Hi I'm Wyatt.

Chosen: I'm Chosen.

Jeremy: I'm Jeremy.

Finn: I'm Finn.

Jack: I'm Jack.

Sophia: I'm Sophia.

Jake: Hi I'm Jake.