FS Chapter 2

It seemed that the word 'strongly' was also used by the other Super Junior members. They didn't wait until the next morning to make him not able to bear it. That namja had just fallen asleep, with a jacket as the matrass and a backpack as the pillow, when somebody kicked him quite hard with one foot.

"Cho Kyuhyun! Get up!"

"Andwae...I've just fallen asleep... this floor feels really hard..," said Kyuhyun and curled back.

"Ya! How dare you fight back against me? Get up now!"

This time the kick was harder, it made Kyuhyun moaning. He opened his eyes. The pretty namja, who was Super Junior's leader, stood with his hands on his waist. Before the foot kicked him again, Kyuhyun hurried to wake up. He rubbed his eyes so that his sleepiness would fade away. Aigoo..... I'm really tired and sleepy...

"W....what's going on, hyung?".

"I'm hungry." Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun who was still half-awake. But his new dongsaeng, obviously, seemed confused. "Go and make ramyeon for me."

"Ramyeon?"

"NE! RAMYEON! GO AND MAKE RAMYEON FOR ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Kyuhyun jerked with a shock hearing those harsh words. Now, his drowsiness disappeared. He just wanted to tell him that he never went to the kitchen his whole life. But Leeteuk left and went to his own room.

"Where do they keep the ramyeon?" Kyuhyun had to open all the kitchen cabinets until he finally found what he was looking for. He studied the cooking instructions which appeared on the back of the ramyeon pack.

Boil the water in a pot. The namja eyes looked around the kitchen, trying to find an object that looked just like in the picture. He finally found it. He filled the medium-sized pan with water until three quarters full. After trying to spin the fire knob several times, eventually he could set the fire. Phew, I should press it before spinning it.

Kyuhyun remembered his Sience lesson that he liked so much. There was water heating practice once. The water looked so bubbly; he put all the spices and the dried ramyeon. Weird, why the ramyeon noodle seemed so small comparing to the amount of water in the pot? Or is this the way it is? Hmm, I should wait three minutes as written.

But three minutes turned out to be ten minutes. Kyuhyun was asleep at the kitchen counter. When he woke up, the water was almost thin and the ramyeon noodle shaped like a wide sheet. When he picked it up hurriedly with chopsticks, the ramyeon shattered.

Looking at the crumbly ramyeon, his face turned pale. After thinking for a moment, he took a bowl and began to scoop out a thick yellow liquid which was supposedly ramyeon. He Put 'the ramyeon' on the dining table, along with the chopsticks. Then he called Leeteuk to eat.

Leeteuk startled to see the thick yellow liquid. He tried to take it a bit with chopsticks, but nothing left when he lifted the chopsticks. He threw the chopsticks furiously to Kyuhyun until he jolted when the chopsticks hit his body.

"WHAT DID YOU COOK? ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME?!"

Hearing Leeteuk's loud scold, Super Junior members emerged to the room one by one. With sleepy eyes, they saw Leeteuk took the chopsticks that he had just thrown. Once again, he threw the chopsticks to Kyuhyun; who stood in silence, unable to stay away.

"Mi... mianhe, Leeteuk hyung... I've never cooked before."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"