disclaimer | 🏈

This is a first draft. There will be small errors, possible passive narrator's voice, and need to improve. I haven't written a full length first point of view in six years (if not more).

What's the saying? Oh yes.

Time to go back to my roots. Young Adult. Oh, how I miss you.

🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2019 by BornToWrite47 / Fallon Elizabeth

Start date: January 2020

End date: December 2023

Hail Mary is a young adult story. This story is about body positivity, self-esteem, and campaign to stop bullying. There'll be a lot of other sub-plots occurring too along with plot twists (*whispers* romance). I truly hope you enjoy reading the story!

Shoutout to my dad. He's shared with me his high school stories of being on the football team. There'll be inspirations behind the practices, possible nicknames, and Coach Hall. Thank you for being patient with me. And thank you for welcoming me into this small world called, american football as we yell and cheer at the television screen whenever the Ohio State University game is on.

I love you, Dad. 💕