The Garden

*Tamaki's POV*
I can't belive it! I'm actually taking Haruhi on a romantic walk through the roses! Maybe we'll confess our love! 'Oh, Tamaki, I love you! Will you be my boyfriend and love me forever?' That's exactly how it'll go! Hehe..
We finally reach the garden. I don't let go of her hand. She still holds mine tightly.
I blush.
"Here we are!" I grin and turn to look at her.
Her face expressions are so gentle. Her skin is so soft. I want to put my hand on her cheek and feel her skin. Her brown eyes are so intimidating and beautiful. She's smiling. Her cheeks are a pale pink, which compliments her eyes so well, along with her pale-ish skin tone. It makes my face redder from the thoughts. I run my fingers through her brown, soft hair.
"Uh, Senpai?" Haruhi says, placing her hand on my hand. Her cheeks are more of a red tint. "Wanna go to the special hiding spot?"
I quickly react, snapping out of my trance. I bend down.
"Get on my back."
"O-Okay." She gets on.
Her chest pressing against my back makes my heart beat faster. I grab onto her legs and starting running for the special spot.
As the wind rushes through my ears, I can make our Haruhi's laugh. Her head is on my shoulder, and her laugh is so.. cheerful.
When we eventually reach there, I'm still pumped. Despite me running so far, having something as valuable and fragile as Haruhi on my back, it makes my adrenaline run. I bend down, and she slides off my back.
"That was awesome!" Haruhi giggles the most pure and wholesome giggle I've heard.
I smile and sit down at the marble bench. I pat down next to me. "Sit."
She sits down next to me.
"Haruhi, I've been meaning to tell you something.." I say, my whole facing burning up, turning blood red.
"Okay. I've been meaning to tell you something as well." Haruhi says. Her pale face turns more of a rose red.
"We can say it at the same time." I say, nervous. My feet tap nervously on the marble floor.
"3.."
"2.."
"1.."
"I have feelings for you." We say in usion.
"What?" I say, my face red beyond words can explain.
"I-" Haruhi stutters. "What..?"
I slowly lean in. She does as well.

**lmfao cliffhanger except i write the second thing immediatly lmfao hahahahahahhahahahah**