Prologue:

PROLOGUE:

We’ve been friends since our elementary years. We play, study, sing, and dance together. Our mothers were the best of friends that’s why Cassandra and I are close to each other.

We PLAY together. In our childhood years, our favorite game was cooking. We love cooking that much that we will spend our savings just to buy the toy utensils. Our mothers didn’t mind us spending our money because they know it’s for our happiness. Cassandra will be the costumer-liked and I will be the one to cook and will sell it to her. Haaaaaayyyyy!!! I felt great reminiscing our childhood days. How I wish she felt the same when she’s thinking our days. But I’m sure she is, a hundred percent.

We STUDY together. Our mothers actually didn’t told us to, it’s just us, I and Cassandra who wanted to study and our study place was not home. It’s a garden-liked place with lots of beautiful flowers and lots of cheerful butterflies. In that place, there are three chairs and a table made out of log. It was a beautiful ambience, indeed. I remembered that Cassandra’s having hard time memorizing words. I have done all the words while she’s just in the sixth. And as a friend of her, I gave her advice to memorize them quickly. I wish she improved nowadays because I won’t be beside her anymore after 3 years.

We SING together. But we’re not the “banyo queen” type. Honestly, we have the voice. Hoy! It wasn’t me who said that, it was the people around us when we sing. Even our parents said that our voice was not an ordinary. I remembered when we tried to duet a song and joined the contest in our town. It was our first time joining a contest and we felt jittery. And we cursed that day because the feeling’s so annoying. But even though it was a bad day for us, it’s also a successful one. Because that day, for the first time again, we won the jackpot price and it’s the beginning of our career. Since that day, we formed a group with just the two of us. We named it “_________”. I hope that she won’t forget the memories we had in that contest after 3 years.

We DANCE together. Aside from singing, we are also dancing. We discovered it when we’re in Grade 6. There’s a program in our school and we are obliged to dance. We danced in group with our 6 other classmates. We danced in Hip Hop category. After our performance, our principal said that we got the talent to dance wonderfully. After that, we became the representative of our school in dancing and singing competition. Yes, they found out about us being great in singing category. I hope she will continue her career even without me beside her.   

At our young age, we experienced things that we don’t suppose to. And that helped us big, really big. It helped us to be confident and full of experience for entering our high school years. And now,  we will be entering the 12th grade.