UPDATE: TO KEEP READING - IMPORTANT INFO

UPDATE: Hi everyone!!

I wanted to stop by to tell all of you about a big story update. I'm officially changing the title to TORN BETWEEN ALPHAS!

I've been getting a LOT of new opportunities to share this story to a wider global audience and a title change felt like something I needed to do to. The story developed way beyond the initial idea of Caliana and Xavier and I wanted the title to feel like it encompassed the entire story as a whole. I think this one really does and i've been nervous, but excited to share it with all of ye.

Thank you SO MUCH to those of you who have been supporting me on Radish. Please know moving there was not a decision I made lightly and I love each and every one of you for reading Cali's story.

xx

If you want to keep reading Torn Between Alphas (Selling Myself to the Alpha) you can head over to the Radish Fiction app!! You can use the link below to download coupons to read episodes for FREE! (You can download Radish in the app and google stores.) 

COUPONS: bit.ly/wolfbears

FIND ME: mizpanda or Panda B

FIND THE BOOK: Torn Between Alphas

**PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING ON WATTPAD**

On Radish you can wait 12 hours to get a free "episode". And I checked with support at Radish that the free episode can unlock ANY CHAPTER with an hourglass next to it. YES, ANY CHAPTER with THIS SYMBOL ⏳means you can unlock it to read for FREE after 12 hours.

This means that ye do NOT NEED TO START THE BOOK OVER if you want to read for FREE. You can get a free episode to jump ahead to where you were OR pay. If you are able to pay please know that I really appreciate your support, but I know not everyone can and that's ok. That's why you can still read completely for free and there's way more chapters on Radish than there were on here for you to catch up on. The last chapter here was part 2 chapter sixty one (61).

I'm excited about this change and wanted to thank you all for making this possible. I post NEW COMPLETED CHAPTERS every day on Radish and am working hard on getting ye more!!

Hope to see you on Radish!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

miz p