The Jinchuuriki Trio Chapter 1

It was the beautiful day in the Hidden Leaf Village. Naruto is heading to the training grounds all by himself. Then, Yugito and Fu showed up and came to Naruto.

Fu: "Back off! He's mine!"

Yugito Nii: "Yours?! Please, he needs someone older and with more experience."

Fu: "No, he doesn't! He needs someone of his ages!"

Naruto deadpanned.

Naruto Uzumaki: "Give me a break ladies."

Fu: "Anyway. Should both of us can go the restaurant?"

Yugito Nii: "That would be great idea. Let's try the Showa Restaurant."

Naruto Uzumaki: "That's one of my favorite local restaurant in the Hidden Leaf Village."

At the Showa Restaurant, Naruto, Yugito and Fu were about to ordered some meals.

Naruto Uzumaki: "I order a Spicy Shrimp Ramen, Breaded Fried Pork Chops, Stir-Fried Vegetables and Sushi."

Fu: "Mine is Egg-and-Bacon Sandwich, Potato and Olive Salad, Beef Stew and Chicken Pie."

Yugito Nii: "Mine is Spicy Lobster Chowder, Fried Chicken, Grilled Tuna Steak and Cucumber Soup."

Fu: "Who's gonna paid the payments for our ordered meals?"

Naruto Uzumaki: "Mine."

Few minutes later, the ordered meals have arrived and trio were started to eat their meals.

Fu & Yugito Nii: "Delicious."

Naruto Uzumaki: "I told you that.this is one of my favorite restaurants in the Hidden Leaf."

Yugito Nii: "Are you a food lover?"

Naruto Uzumaki: "Namely yes!"

Fu: "Wow. Your seriously liked Ramen."

Naruto Uzumaki: "Ramen is truly my favorite food."

One day later, Naruto, Yugito and Fu were headed to the Hokage Monument.

Fu: "So this is the Hokage Monument."

Naruto Uzumaki: "It's for tourist attraction."

Yugito and Fu were deadpanned.

Yugito Nii & Fu: "Tourist attraction?"

Until the trio noticed Shino, Kiba and Hinata from behind.

Naruto Uzumaki: "What the hell are your three doing here?"

Hinata Hyuga: "You spent way too much time with your fellow jinchuuriki."

Naruto sweatdropped.

Naruto Uzumaki: "Is there a problem Hinata?"

Hinata Hyuga: "We've been monitoring you three."

Fu: "Oh really? Ms. Hyuga?"

Hinata deadpanned.

Hinata Hyuga: "How did you know that I'm a Hyuga?"

Fu: "Chomei, the 7-tails told me."

Shino Aburame: "That strange. Would you three have been talking to your respective tailed beasts?"

Naruto Uzumaki, Fu & Yugito Nii: "Sometimes. But we just wanted to keep bonding with each other."

Kiba Inuzuka: "Wow. You three are really have close each other."

Fu: "Being friends is what we are really keep in touch with each other. I wanted to have friends with everyone, 7-tails was my first friend you know during my childhood.days."