Chapter 2: City of Heresy

(Author's Note) So, I'm not really a big fan of the episode with Tucker, (The Sewing-Life Alchemist) so, I was gonna skip that one but, if people want me to write it, then I will. THe chapter I'm planning on putting in place of that one, is just a day where the Elrics are stuck on a train for most for most for the day so, It's just what they might talk about or do.

        I want to tahknk eveyone so much for reading this. This is my first story and I think it was on the second day I had it up, I already had fives or so. Anyway, enough of me. Onto the chapter.

        Disclaimer: I own nothing of the Fullmetal Alchemist or Fullmetal Alchemist: Bortherhood. Only Geneva.

==============================================

        Edward, Geneva, and Alphonse sat at an open bar café in the middle of nowhere. A radio on the shelf by the vendor’s head was babbling on some Sun God called ‘Leto’. Seeing as how the three young Alchemists were Atheists, they didn’t really care.

          “So, what’s up with you three?” You guys street performers or something?” The old gray haired man asked.

          Edward took a pit take into his cup. “I don’t think so, Pops.” He spat. Geneva had to hold in a laugh. “Hey! He said that you too, Sis.” Edward said.

          “I know that. I’m not that dumb.” Geneva stopped laughing.

          “What makes you think we’re street performs?” Geneva wondered. She looked around at the people’s clothing and at her brothers. “On second thought, don’t answer that.” Geneva stated.

          “Do we really look like street performers to you?” Edward asked with an insulted tone.

          “Yeah. That’s why I asked.” He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

          “Let’s go, Al, Ginny.” Edward said as he jumped backwards off of the stool. Geneva did the same while Alphonse stood up.

          As Alphonse stood up, his head hit the shelf and the radio fell off.

          “Hey…! Easy! I didn’t mean anything by it.” The vender said as he learned over the counter.

          Edward patted Alphonse on the shoulder. “Sorry. Accidents happen. We’ll fix it.”

          The street vender straitened up. “How are you gonna do that? It’s all smashed to hell.”

          “Watch and learn, Gramps.” Edward said with a smirk as Alphonse drew a Transmutation Circle. In the cent of the circle, was the broken radio.

          “Well, here it goes.” Alphonse said as he crossed his palms over the circle and the radio.

          Blue light shot up out of the circle and a static sound came from the wires reconnecting, A few other nearby people gathered around.

          After a few seconds, the radio was good as new.

          “There, see?” How’s that?” Edward asked as he gestured to the perfectly fixed radio.

          “Amazing! It’s a miracle. You must have been touched by the sun god, Leto. Just like Father Cornello.” The vender said as people watched the three siblings with amazement.

          Edward’s shoulders slouched. “Touched by whom now?”

          “I haven’t been touched by anyone!” Geneva yelled.