Chapter 1

Chapter one

I press my stomach farther into my desk, the guy behind me keeps messing with me and I'm trying to get as far from him as possible, "What's wrong Sarah?" My teacher, Mrs. Myers, asked me. "nothing, I'm sorry for disturbing your class," I sigh and lean forward, resting my head on the chill desk.

She eyes me suspiciously but continues teaching nonetheless, she was the nicest teacher I've ever had, but considering all my teacher were mean. It kind of meant she was exceptional.

"Hey! Maria, can you move a little you're kind of taking up most of the walk way," Vanessa, the head cheerleader sneered at me and the class erupted in laughter. She smirked and flipped her silky blonde hair in my face.

"It-it's Rosalie Marie," I may have stuttered and held my head down, but I still kind of stood up for myself, before I wouldn't say anything.

"It- it's Rosalie." She mocked me and every started laughing once again, "well, Rosalie, get your fat ass feet out the damn isle so maybe I can get through and turn in my A worthy paper," She rolled her eyes at me and once again everyone laughed.

The only problem was, my feet were in my desk area, not even outside of it. So I was quite confused. I stayed still ignoring her and doing my work until she pushed my desk and made me fall face forward onto the hard wood floor. I screamed in pain when my nose crunched, everyone gasped at the sound of it. I was quite shocked myself.

Mrs. Meyers turned came back into the room from getting some papers out the copy machine, "Rosalie what happened!" She ran up to me and grabbed my hand. I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around me because of my bloody nose until I was lifted up by a pair of strong arms.

"She just fell out of her seat Mrs. Meyers, you can ask anyone in this class!" Vanessa acted innocent. I was paying not attention to her though, I was too busy staring into the deep blue eyes of Austin Grey. His eyes were always cold, he gave the same look to everyone, so I didn't shake that much under his glare.

"Why the fuck do you keep staring at me?" Austin glared at me and dropped me right back on my butt. He was so perfect, plus his anger issues were sexy. Everyone knew that. He always smelt like sex and cigarettes though...thats a downer. Since my brothers always have sex I'm sure I know the smell, it always drifts into my bedroom when they do it anyways.

"Austin take her to the nurse, I've got to finish my lesson." Mrs. Meyers turned back to face the board and Austin yanked my arm up, I felt the soaked going up and down my arms, and I know he felt it too.

"You feel that?" I ask him and he looks down at me like I was retarded, which really shouldn't be a problem if I was actually retarded. If he looked at me like that and I was retarded I would whoop his butt for judging me like that.

"Feel what?" He groaned and looked up at the ceiling.

"You feel those sparks? The connection between me and you?"

"The only thing I feel right now is annoyance, I knew I shouldn't have come near you and helped you, now I'm stuck taking you to the nurse."

"You didn't have to do agree." I mutter and look at my feet.

"If I didn't Mrs. Meyers would send me to detention, I have already been to detention everyday for the past three years, now it's my last year and I'm not getting and more detention." He kept looking straight ahead.

"If you already have had so many days of detention, then why do you care if you get it one more time?"

"Just shut the fuck up okay? You ugly bitch." He shoved me into the nurses office and walked off. Of course the guy I love hates me, and thinks I'm an ugly bitch.

And to top it all off, he's now making out with Vanessa.