Chapter 8

I tackled my father to the ground setting the bullet away from Niall. I kneeled down next to my dad punching his face. “You have caused me so much pain now it's your turn." I sobbed punching him one last time.

Niall ran to my side with his phone and called the police. I stood up and kicked my father in the face sending him to the state of unconsciousness. The rest of the boys ran out of Zayn’s room.

"Brooke, what happened?" Zayn said while, running to my side hugging me tightly.

I cried into his chest, it was so comfortable and it smelled really good.

"Did you call the police?" Louis asked Niall

“Yeah" I mumbled against Zayn’s shirt.

I let go of Zayn and walked toward my dad. I grabbed the gun that he had gripped tightly in his hands. He mumbled something that sounded like ' you better make sure I don’t find you'. I kicked him in the ribs hard. The boys looked at me like if I was crazy so, I kicked him once more but harder.

"Brooke stop!" Zayn yelled out coming towards me holding me tightly once more.

I let go of Zayn once the police got there and went to Niall room to get some pain reliever from my suitcase. Liam followed me in.

He sat on the bed as I dug through my suitcase.

"Vanessa just got here, she’s looking for you. Do you want me to send her in?" he asked politely.

I quickly nodded my head with my back still turned. I then saw him walk out the door and call Vanessa in.

"Hey babe." She said with a small smile showing her dimples.

"Hey."

She then tossed me a bag with a tight black cocktail dress and 5 inch heels. It was beautiful. “Are you ok?" she said kneeling down next to me.

"Yeah I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders.

“I’m sorry" she said pulling a piece of hair behind my ear.

Vanessa was not only my best friend but she was like my older sister. She always made me feel better when I was sad. We first met in 1st grade. I was being bullied by probably the fattest kid alive. He kept on calling me ugly so Vanessa backed me up and science then she’s been my best friend/ personal body guard; And don’t even get me started on Stephanie she’s just… Special.

"Do you want to start getting ready?" Vanessa said clearing her throat.

"Yeah sure, do you want to invite Stephanie over so she can do my hair?" I asked with a big smile knowing that the boys think that she is a nut case.

"Yes”

*****

I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked outside and made my way to my room – Niall’s room since I stole it for my preparation –Once I was inside the girls weren’t there so, I went to the living room. All the boys were there laughing at Louis who was once again, being tackeled by Stephanie.

“Stop!" I yelled out.

“Stephanie and Vanessa, you are needed at the moment." I said breaking the awkward silence.

Stephanie got up from the floor continuously blowing kisses at Louis while she walked away and Vanessa quickly sprinted towards the room giggling.

"What was that about?" I asked Stephanie.

"I love Louis." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok but if you actually want him to like you; you’re going to have to stop tackling him." Vanessa said eyeing Stephanie.

"... Urgh! Okay, fine I won't weird him out anymore. Now let's get you ready for your hot date, Ms. Soon-to-be-Mrs. Malik." Stephanie said jumping up and down on the bed.

I laughed at Stephanie as I blushed furiously as I grabbed the bag of clothes and went to the bathroom to put them on. I stared at my reflection. My curves were very visible through the tight dress and my long legs didn’t have as many bruises. The pumps made me visibly taller but, still shorter than Zayn.

I walked into the bedroom and the girls eyes glued onto me.“You look hot!" Stephanie said wiggling her eyebrows. I and Vanessa gave her a weird look.

Stephanie then ran towards me gesturing to go out to the bathroom. I ran after her and sat down on a seat in the bathroom. She took out a curling iron and a blow dryer from a duffel bag that she was holding.

**

About 20 minutes later she was done with both my hair and my makeup. I turned around and looked at myself. I looked beautiful. I saw myself as a completely different person. I felt different. I felt stunning. Stephanie flashed me a smile. I stood up and walked to the living room where Zayn was.

"Wow" He whispered to himself under his breath, I blushed.

Stephanie walked out from behind me and walked over to Louis. "I’m sorry for being weird." She apologized.

"It’s okay, love, I understand I’m irresistible." He said with a wink.

Zayn cleared his throat.

"Would you like to go now?" he asked.

"Of course" I said walking out the door.

Im sorry for the wait but I hope you really like this chapter :) thanks you for fanning, voting, and commenting your words always make me happy .... that was cheesy :P anyways thank you :3 unicorn